• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Noticed that UEFA.com has distance covered figures, so FWIW...

Eriksen: 12.60 km covered (45 passes completed) per 90
Dele: 11.62 km covered (31 passes completed) per 90
Lo Celso: 11.06 km covered (48 passes completed) per 90
Sissoko: 10.90 km covered (49 passes completed) per 90
Ndombele: 10.64 km covered (54 passes completed) per 90
Winks: 10.57 km covered (58 passes completed) per 90

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/clubs/players/250112778--tanguy-ndombele/statistics/

Apparently he can go if we get 42mill but no one has come near it. Would be such a shame if it didnt work out.

I can see us cutting our loses and doing a deal.....sad

I think it's about the replacement

- If we can sell him and get a 1st team player for close to equal cost = done
- If we have no one coming in for 1st 11, we keep for another season (not counting RB, where I think it's Aurier switch)

- If we have no one coming in for 1st 11, we keep for another season (not counting RB, where I think it's Aurier switch)
Use the money to get a couple of talented, English young players in Watkins and Eze. Sorts out our back up CF position and Eze has that similar sort of maverick, individual talent that Ndombele does.

This is all a bit of a mess!

Last edited:
I think he's training and getting fit. I can't see anyone paying his fee and wages. If we got our money back we'd take it. But who's going to spend that kind of money. JM and the coaching staff have to get him motivated and playing.

Back