• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ray Clemence

NickTB

Alan Hutton
just heard on talk sport he's undergoing chemotherapy again. Wishing the big fella good luck

He gave a good interview at half time at the lane against Stoke.

Came to spurs because of his links with Keith Burkenshaw, felt we should have won more with that team...

I thought he looked really well. Shows what I know.

Get well soon.

he was at WHL today, wouldn't wish the big C on anyone, let alone a spurs great, best to him and his family .

Exactly. Also he seems quite well, Ossie got a lift with him to the game and someone else on commentary said he was on good form, epic bantz from the big fella

he was at WHL today, wouldn't wish the big C on anyone, let alone a spurs great, best to him and his family .
Commentator said how well he was looking but well, you could definitely tell he's been through the mill a bit. Just brilliant to see he's coping well enough with chemo to make it to WHL. Was great to see so many other ex-Spurs there too.

Last edited:
A true professional and a proper gentleman, after Pat he was unquestionably the greatest keeper I had the pleasure of watching in my 60+ years going to WHL.

Get well soon Clem.

I can't dance with any of that, been lucky enough to have met him on a few occasions and he is a very nice person as well.

Only really caught the end of Clemence and thought he was a great 'keeper. I'd have Hugo ahead of him though.

Not a lot in it for sure but i remember how great he was at Liverpool and then was dispatched because they thought he was past his best, he then played over 250 games for us to prove them wrong.

Back