• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Bloke continues to waste his career.

happy to sit out his contract, which is completely fine.

but we shouldn’t go anywhere near him.

Incredible really given that he was always very driven at Spurs at in his early RM days. I see he's been left out of hte 24 man squad for their game against Emirates Marketing Project. I cant see us going in for him - perhaps PSG might, maybe one of the Manchester clubs?

Incredible really given that he was always very driven at Spurs at in his early RM days. I see he's been left out of hte 24 man squad for their game against Emirates Marketing Project. I cant see us going in for him - perhaps PSG might, maybe one of the Manchester clubs?
No way Pep will, and neither will OGS. He just managed to get rid of Sanchez, who was on a ridiculous deal. They won't repeat that with Bale. PSG or China are the only possible destinations. But it won't happen, as Bale isn't interested.

No way Pep will, and neither will OGS. He just managed to get rid of Sanchez, who was on a ridiculous deal. They won't repeat that with Bale. PSG or China are the only possible destinations. But it won't happen, as Bale isn't interested.
If I was Pep and money was no object, fudge it, I’d just go get him for a year or so. He’d tear it up back here if he felt loved again.

Darren anderton .... should we? Would be on affordable wages, hasn't lost any pace and could probably do a job

If he was 100% committed to football and was willing to take a pay cut, then yes.
Sadly, it doesn't appear either of those is true, so no.

Zidane was asked about Bale not being in the squad, his reply was that Bale 'didn't want to play'.

What a fudging waste of a career.

Zidane was asked about Bale not being in the squad, his reply was that Bale 'didn't want to play'.

I think the other side of that is Bale saying he didn't want to travel if he wasn't going to be picked to play anyway.
(Still sad to see his career playing out like this, although he doesn't appear, outwardly at least, too concerned about it).

I wouldn’t necessarily take that literally.

A friend of mine in a Spain says he was told he wasn’t playing but did he still want to travel.

Think it’s just another nudge from RM towards the door. They want him to leave, but don’t want it to work out too well for him.

Back