• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

So I live in an apartment in a building where all the tenants co-own the thing - just before we moved in here (june 2018), the board of tenants (honestly don't know if that's the expression you use in English) voted in a new leader. This woman, fudge me ... she's nagging on about every fudging little thing. Bicycles not being parked in the right spot, grass having to be cut this and that long, cars can't park like this and that, and you can't charge your car here and there - she's a fudging pain in the ass. Now, a few weeks ago, we got a letter from the board of tenants that this tiny little shed we have on our porch (it's roughly two cubic meter!) was built illegally! Well, we didn't fudging build it. We actually bought our apartment with it advertised (and so did the guys before us, back in 2011)! But she's having none of it - we haven't applied for a permission to build it, so we have to tear it down. fudge off.

Anyway - a long story short - I've been calling around the municipality trying to reach the right guy - and just today, this wonderful wonderful woman working for the municipality sent me the documents documenting the fact that in 1992, all tenants were granted permission to build a shed on their porch! Hahahahha. In your fudging face! fudging slag. And to add insult to injury - a lot of my neighbours have actually torn down their sheds already because they were told to do so - but seeing as we've found these documents - there were no reason for people to tear their sheds down - had only the board done their fudging job! Schadenfreude - I've been feeling it all day. :D :p

So I live in an apartment in a building where all the tenants co-own the thing - just before we moved in here (june 2018), the board of tenants (honestly don't know if that's the expression you use in English) voted in a new leader. This woman, fudge me ... she's nagging on about every fudging little thing. Bicycles not being parked in the right spot, grass having to be cut this and that long, cars can't park like this and that, and you can't charge your car here and there - she's a fudging pain in the ass. Now, a few weeks ago, we got a letter from the board of tenants that this tiny little shed we have on our porch (it's roughly two cubic meter!) was built illegally! Well, we didn't fudging build it. We actually bought our apartment with it advertised (and so did the guys before us, back in 2011)! But she's having none of it - we haven't applied for a permission to build it, so we have to tear it down. fudge off.

Anyway - a long story short - I've been calling around the municipality trying to reach the right guy - and just today, this wonderful wonderful woman working for the municipality sent me the documents documenting the fact that in 1992, all tenants were granted permission to build a shed on their porch! Hahahahha. In your fudging face! fudging slag. And to add insult to injury - a lot of my neighbours have actually torn down their sheds already because they were told to do so - but seeing as we've found these documents - there were no reason for people to tear their sheds down - had only the board done their fudging job! Schadenfreude - I've been feeling it all day. :D :p

All those that tore them down should get her to reinstate them at her own expense

Have you told her you have this document yet?....
I'd drag it out for a whole while longer, knowing I had the nuts;)

Have you told her you have this document yet?....
I'd drag it out for a whole while longer, knowing I had the nuts;)

Yeah, I just had to. :D She was trying to force us to tear down the shed before november 1st, OR ELSE! haha. fudging bitch. And yes! It'd be lovely if she'd have to be personally responsible for all the people that did tear their sheds down, but that's hoping for too much, I reckon!

Last edited:

Sounds like an episode of American Dad!!

Sounds like an episode of American Dad!!

haha, the sound is a bit out of sync, but yeah, the annual meetings are sort of like that. last year there was a guy who insisted on knowing the exact diameter of the cables going into the garage (for the newly installed speed charging system) because he thought that would surely affect the speed of the charge! several people tried to calm him down and say the diameter of the cables had nothing to do with the speed - but he wanted nothing of it. he wasted like 15 minutes of the meeting talking about this brick. another guy went on and on about how the snow was never ploughed far enough to the sides, so that you could walk your fudging dog on the street and still have a car pass you by without walking out into the snow! these people. they don't have anything in their lives. they're just looking out for things to pick on. another neighbour stuck his head out of the window and shouted to my yid neighbour that he was throwing styrofoam in the wrong bin. he's actually standing in his window guard watching where people throw brick. i'm all for recycling obviously, but fudge me ... (the same guy insists on using his fudging leaf blower every fudging weekday at around dinner time to make sure everyone knows he's there, haha). you couldn't make these people up.

Reminds me of the old bitch who lives next door. About ten years ago, i had a plumber knock on my door saying that she had made a complaint that surface water emanating from my property was affecting her land. He needed permission to do an inspection. Later in the day he came back back and said that they had discovered a problem and that it was going to cost thousands to to be fixed. Turned out that her sewage had been illegally plumbed into the storm water. Ha, ha! In the next week diggers came in and all her drainage pipes had to be replaced. Stupid bitch.. I laughed and laughed.

Reminds me of the old bitch who lives next door. About ten years ago, i had a plumber knock on my door saying that she had made a complaint that surface water emanating from my property was affecting her land. He needed permission to do an inspection. Later in the day he came back back and said that they had discovered a problem and that it was going to cost thousands to to be fixed. Turned out that her sewage had been illegally plumbed into the storm water. Ha, ha! In the next week diggers came in and all her drainage pipes had to be replaced. Stupid bitch.. I laughed and laughed.

Hahaha, nice! There's little quite as satisfying as nitpicking finger pointing ass hats getting their arse handed to them. :p

Back