• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brown/Muslim Lives Matter - Protests?

What is the difference between what nazi Germany did and what the Chinese are doing now?

So much of our cultural history over the last 50 years has been connected to the second world war to an almost on healthy degree. From the war movies constantly on tv to how the politicians go on about it.

That generation and its sacrifices should always be remembered. But from the bits i remember from history at school. We learn history so it is not repeated.

Well it seems to me it is happening again and people dont really care. Is it because their Asian and not white or black or is it because it is happening really far away?

I was in China this year and despite only javing 3 stem cell injections and not the 4 because covid was kicking off it seems to have helped my health better then we were hoping for.

Im quite conflicted on the country because it is an evil place doing evil things, yet they have helped my own health immeasurably.

I have pretty strong views on these types of places that rule by fear and do hugely questionable things.

What I find seems to happen is that like your own experiences where people have had some good experiences or there is progression from their darker days that people tend to coat over their actions, not saying you are BTW.

Absolutely fuc ked up. So what is anyone doing about it? Where is the outrage from the world? And in particular Muslim countries?

Back