• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Although there is now talk that they want to sell Jorginho, Christiansen, Kante and lots of others
I’ll also add that there is some real quality there by Odoi and Loftus Cheek are IMO massively over rated

They are over rated but I've seen great performances from them with room to develop, Hudson-Odoi pre injury was looking pretty good. Quick with good tricks and ability to dribble. Loftus Cheek had started scoring more pre injury although his passing is still poor but Lampard is in theory a great person to teach him that position.

They are over rated but I've seen great performances from them with room to develop, Hudson-Odoi pre injury was looking pretty good. Quick with good tricks and ability to dribble. Loftus Cheek had started scoring more pre injury although his passing is still poor but Lampard is in theory a great person to teach him that position.

Loftus Cheek is going to be one of those injury prone players you can see by his physique it is the same as Sandro, Palacios, Wanamaya he will have so many muscle injuries.

Depending who they partner him with, it could be a veyr good signing for them given how much possession they expect to have in most of their games. He needs to be partnered with a proper defender though
Well I’ve thought this about every CB they’ve signed under Pep - they look decent enough, and with the amount of action they will be facing they will be fine. But to date, except for Laporte they have all looked dodgy....

Well I’ve thought this about every CB they’ve signed under Pep - they look decent enough, and with the amount of action they will be facing they will be fine. But to date, except for Laporte they have all looked dodgy....
Laporte knows how to defend and enjoys it
The tray seem to want to be footballers first and then struggle when under the cosh with quite basic defending
Ake I think will fall into that category too
He is also quite short for a CB under 6 ft
I think they like the fact he can play LB

Back