• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

It has too many strands and timelines to play with in the first few episodes, but it does get better. Last few wrap it up really well.

Its just too much science fiction loose ends flimflam towards the end for me. I mean, the whole concept is obviously just science fiction, but even within the realm they create in the first two seasons, a lot of the brick happening in season 3 is just gonad*s, sounds like something from Star Wars. Should've just kept it to time travel instead of involving the whole dual thing, in my opinion.

Personally I don’t think time travel in any film or TV series stands up to logical scrutiny. Prove me wrong people!

It has too many strands and timelines to play with in the first few episodes, but it does get better. Last few wrap it up really well.

I didn't like the start of season 3 when they introduced the 3rd timeline but I thought it all wrapped up nicely and the ending was really good. Like others have said, time travel stuff never holds up to too much scrutiny but as a sci fi show overall I really enjoyed it.

Personally I don’t think time travel in any film or TV series stands up to logical scrutiny. Prove me wrong people!

Hehe, as I said, "within the realm they create". For the first two seasons you basically just have to accept that, "ok, they time travel, they way they do it is obviously flimflam, but for the sake of the story, it really works", but then they introduce too many other concepts you have to swallow over time that kind of pulls it way too much into something completely different. I enjoyed the first two seasons because the time travel primarily told the story well, but in season 3 it seems like the whole tech and mumbo jumbo surrounding the time travel is the main thing and it doesn't do much for the story.

But! I've yet to see the final two episodes, so hopefully, as you guys say, it'll wrap up nicely anyway. :)

Watched The Australian Dream tonight. Film length documentary about Adam Goodes, an aboriginal Aussie Rules footballer, and the racism he had to endure.
A hard watch, quite shocking at times really.
It's on iPlayer.

Not very good. The first episode is okay, but the dramatic tension drops off massively. It focuses on the public health lead, and tbh the challenges and enemies (suave Cabinet Office gits) she faces aren’t all that interesting. Really, they should either have played fast and loose with the facts, or put more focus on the Russians, in the interests of having some sort of narrative arc.

Everyone else seemed to like it though.

Back