• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Habib Diallo

Scored 12 and assisted 3 for a crap Metz team last year, young and won't cost much

Habib is 25. I have no comments but considering that he was part of the Senegal squad at the last Afcon that reached the final - I am trying to remember him. I cant remember much.

Have to say the Habib link has come out of nowhere and it’s how the Doherty link came around (Ally Gold got abused at the time by some)
He calls it as he sees it a lot and is a huge spurs fan too
Feels like this one actually has legs rather than the Bournemouth ones which seem to be more “fan” driven

Have to say the Habib link has come out of nowhere and it’s how the Doherty link came around (Ally Gold got abused at the time by some)
He calls it as he sees it a lot and is a huge spurs fan too
Feels like this one actually has legs rather than the Bournemouth ones which seem to be more “fan” driven

It means that someone is leaving because we've got our full allocation of foreign players

The highlights montage makes him look a real handful - very direct, good leap, decent pace, finisher, able to link attacks up.

Certainly in terms of style he'd fit in, and presumably would be happy to be Kane's understudy.

As above, the CF situation is urgent so hopefully this comes off

I like the look of him. Seems like a faster version of Kanoute. We definitely need another striker though and before next weekend would be nice!

I like the look of him. Seems like a faster version of Kanoute. We definitely need another striker though and before next weekend would be nice!
I prefer to judge when playing against quality opposition which you can’t really tell on a YouTube video
But we do need someone who is comfortable playing as a striker for sure and he seems favoured now, so let’s get him in

Back