• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

all the news about naming seems to have gone quiet. I suppose Covid has not helped on that. I just want some kind of resolution on it really.

all the news about naming seems to have gone quiet. I suppose Covid has not helped on that. I just want some kind of resolution on it really.

Someone tap Boris up, Stay Alert Lane, Dom can run it through his wife’s tennis partners dogs companies or something.

Interesting news from my golf club in Reading; I’ve never felt so connected to the ground ;)

Please note that we will not now be able to finish turfing on the Eyston Course next week as promised, this has been delayed to the following week. The reason...the mighty Tottenham Hotspur have claimed all available trucks from our turf suppliers to relay their pitch next week. Our buying power doesn't compare I'm afraid.

Interesting news from my golf club in Reading; I’ve never felt so connected to the ground ;)

Please note that we will not now be able to finish turfing on the Eyston Course next week as promised, this has been delayed to the following week. The reason...the mighty Tottenham Hotspur have claimed all available trucks from our turf suppliers to relay their pitch next week. Our buying power doesn't compare I'm afraid.
They’ve definitely thrown the towel in far too early. Do they not know Levy will have been back in renegotiating the turf contract and trying to chip them down? Deal will long be off by now!

Back