• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Probably not to us but ManU have so many plastic fans across the globe to sell shirts to that these overpriced transfers are good publicity and further their image.

View attachment 9113
Well it all’s didn’t if united didn’t just claim that they won’t be held to ransom and won’t pay that fee or wages
Odd really when you look at what they did to get Pogba and Maguire... they paid the fee and the wages

On Chelsea they're building a squad of good young decent players when you look, some have been injured and might not regain their form but:

Pulisic
Ziyech
Hudson-Odoi
Loftus Cheek
Werner
Mount
Tomori
Kovacevic
Abraham

Plus I'm sure they have a load of people that have been out on loan for years, makings of a good squad there with plenty of time to develop. There's also other players like Jorginho, Christensen, James, Rudiger etc which are squad filler worthy.

If they add Havertz then that's a good midfield if Kante can get fit.

On Chelsea they're building a squad of good young decent players when you look, some have been injured and might not regain their form but:

Pulisic
Ziyech
Hudson-Odoi
Loftus Cheek
Werner
Mount
Tomori
Kovacevic
Abraham

Plus I'm sure they have a load of people that have been out on loan for years, makings of a good squad there with plenty of time to develop. There's also other players like Jorginho, Christensen, James, Rudiger etc which are squad filler worthy.

If they add Havertz then that's a good midfield if Kante can get fit.
Although there is now talk that they want to sell Jorginho, Christiansen, Kante and lots of others
I’ll also add that there is some real quality there by Odoi and Loftus Cheek are IMO massively over rated

Alright, Scotty Parker up with Fulham. Massively pleased for him, absolute gent - however:

1) Skippy will have to find a loan in the Championship - maybe even Brentford?

2) We should be bidding for Ollie Watkins tomorrow morning. Maybe Benrahma and (as @Danishfurniturelover suggested) Rico Henry.

Alright, Scotty Parker up with Fulham. Massively pleased for him, absolute gent - however:

2) We should be bidding for Ollie Watkins tomorrow morning. Maybe Benrahma and (as @Danishfurniturelover suggested) Rico Henry.

have to say the Brentford players looked like their heads had gone and didn’t have the mentality for that game
Their keeper looks great even if his error cost them
A lot with their players will come down to the fees they want which will be BIG for championship players
It’s a great model for them

have to say the Brentford players looked like their heads had gone and didn’t have the meteorology for that game
Their keeper looks great even if his error cost them
A lot with their players will come down to the fees they want which will be BIG for championship players
It’s a great model for them

They remind me of us, almost. Trying to moneyball their way to success, new stadium now done, but choke in all the big moments, all the time. This is, what, the seventh or eight time in a row they've choked in the playoffs? And this after already failing to overtake West Brom during the regular season.

Play nice stuff, run sustainably, get plaudits for being nice and pretty, but have a terrible mentality. Basically us. :p

Anyway, I'd imagine Benrahma would cost 25-30m, Henry probably 10-15m. Watkins has a release clause of 18m, I think.

They remind me of us, almost. Trying to moneyball their way to success, new stadium now done, but choke in all the big moments, all the time. This is, what, the seventh or eight time in a row they've choked in the playoffs? And this after already failing to overtake West Brom during the regular season.

Play nice stuff, run sustainably, get plaudits for being nice and pretty, but have a terrible meteorology. Basically us. :p

Anyway, I'd imagine Benrahma would cost 25-30m, Henry probably 10-15m. Watkins has a release clause of 18m, I think.
Yep they reminded me of us massively
Mentally not good enough
Very technical and “pretty”
For the tools but not the balls

Even the athletic mentioned us in regards to henry. Fits the profile Poch would have loved 4 years ago. 23 years old technical skills very fit can tackle and at the right age to be malleable. Him and mat cash on the other side would be like a young walker and rose, i dont see us doing it.

Benrahma has been heavily linked with chelsea but despite it being a league down i think he has already proved good enough for the top flight. If Napoli were interested in Lucas like reported then i think benrahma would be a good signing.

Watkins is an obvious choice but i think Mourinho will go more physical like a Muriqi or Milik if we can afford.

Basically i doubt we will sign any of them because they are not Mourinho type players and our best chance is trying to keep him happy. But yeah i would love henry and cash as our full backs and Poch 2016 here.

Even the athletic mentioned us in regards to henry. Fits the profile Poch would have loved 4 years ago. 23 years old technical skills very fit can tackle and at the right age to be malleable. Him and mat cash on the other side would be like a young walker and rose, i dont see us doing it.

Benrahma has been heavily linked with chelsea but despite it being a league down i think he has already proved good enough for the top flight. If Napoli were interested in Lucas like reported then i think benrahma would be a good signing.

Watkins is an obvious choice but i think Mourinho will go more physical like a Muriqi or Milik if we can afford.

Basically i doubt we will sign any of them because they are not Mourinho type players and our best chance is trying to keep him happy. But yeah i would love henry and cash as our full backs and Poch 2016 here.
Henry looks ok to me but still do t see what you see. I think sessegnon showed more hence why we signed him
Watkins reminds me of Defoe and will get a move this summer
Benhrama has been class but he was woeful tonight, absolutely blunt and spineless
The best player on the pitch was Onomah who the ball stuck too like a lad he used to train with

Play nice stuff, run sustainably, get plaudits for being nice and pretty, but have a terrible meteorology. Basically us. :p

£18m is such a bargain for Watkins.

Henry looks ok to me but still do t see what you see. I think sessegnon showed more hence why we signed him
Benhrama has been class but he was woeful tonight, absolutely blunt and spineless
The best player on the pitch was Onomah who the ball stuck too like a lad he used to train with
I agree with most of that, although I thought Cairney was Fulham's best player.

Will be interesting to see how he does in the prem.

Back