• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eating out thread

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone else eating out a lot because of the discounts at the moment?

Went out last night to latinoamerica on western road hove which is an amazing Argentine restaurant, my favourite in all of Brighton and hove.

Lunch today my son and i cycled to Brighton marina for lunch at 5 guys.

We are eating out most monday to Wednesday in august, fantastic offers on at the moment.

Another place i can recommend if any of you are down my way is cowshed. The greens have destroyed Brighton as a town but the are some lovely restaurants.

Going to Da Terra in Bethnal Green on Saturday, quite looking forward to that. It’s been a long time without proper restaurants.

https://www.indiansummerbrighton.co.uk/menus

Going here tomorrow and also again at the end of the month. Is an old favourite of ours.

Really hope they extend this scheme because the are a lot of geeat restaurants round here i want to survive and although not known as an area with a large middle eastern cuisine the are some very good middle eastern and Turkish restaurants.

We are going to try a couple of places we have never been to before.

Any recommendations please for Thai restaurants in London. Special Wedding anniversary in June.
And Im not taking her up the Oxo tower :tearsofjoy:

Who the fudge has money to spend and buys a tomahawk steak?

fudging peasants.

If everyone with too much money liked the same things that you did, those things would become unaffordable. Great restaurants becomes cheaper every time a parvenu pays a charlatan to drizzle salt down his forearms.

Though I don’t know why I’m saying this to a man who spends every penny he gains from exploiting the drudges in his match factory on absurdly shaped cars powered by exploding fossil fuels.

Back