• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I must continually be imagining all of those signings Chelsea keep on making other than in the window when they were banned from making signings.... Thank GHod that they haven't actually gone and signed Ziyech and Werner after all and are instead waiting on selling Batshuayi before they do so.

They're also so broke that they bid £54 million for Haivertz..... (a bid which matches our record transfer fee ever paid).

Exactly what evidence are you using that they "haven't got any money now"?!?

Wake up mate nobody needs evidence , you just write what you think and hope mugs will believe it, bit like politics.

I think Watkins will be out of our price range in another year's time and I think we would kick ourselves for missing out on him. We need some forward planning as I don't think Kane will be at Spurs a year from now so I'd like us to secure a successor now and let them continue developing.

While I don’t disagree with what you say. Planning ahead makes sense etc... Mourinho knows all that matters are the results this season. If he gets us relegated then there is no next season. He’ll be after players for this season.
Personally haven’t seen enough of Watkins to make a judgement on him.

In which case we've never put in a respectable bid in the last 20 years! :D
Where is the evidence of them putting in that bid by the way?
I’ve seen nothing other than a LOT of paper talk... and papers talk rubbish according to those that think we ain’t replacing Aurier

My ideal would be:

Outs:
- Aurier £13m
- Lamela £12m
- KWP £13m
- Dele £60m

In:
- PEH £22m
- Eze £16m
- Castagne £12m
- Cash £15m
- Brooks £22m
- David £22m

Net £13m

My ideal would be:

Outs:
- Aurier £13m
- Lamela £12m
- KWP £13m
- Dele £60m

In:
- PEH £22m
- Eze £16m
- Castagne £12m
- Cash £15m
- Brooks £22m
- David £22m

Net £13m

Not a bad shout. Being picky, you'd have 3 RBs given Foyth as well so I'd sell him and bring in this Kim CB chap who we've been linked with too

Seen he was linked, don’t think he’s gone yet though.
Massive disappointment for me on my first Football Manager save, so I’m happy to write him off based on that. :D
He looks a prospect
I did just check and it’s Lille or Leeds for him for £25m apparently
He loan rapid which would really help Leeds

Not a bad shout. Being picky, you'd have 3 RBs given Foyth as well so I'd sell him and bring in this Kim CB chap who we've been linked with too

Yes good point - I’d get rid of Foyth £13m and Rose too £5m, giving us a slight net spend gain.

Personally, I’m not sure we need Jae with Toby, Dier, Sanchez and Tanganga.

Jadon Sancho and Manchester United 'agree on terms on a five-year contract worth £340,000 per week'... leaving just the structure of his £108m transfer to be agreed before August 10 deadline.

The football world never stops me from being gobsmacked.
Is he worth it?

Jadon Sancho and Manchester United 'agree on terms on a five-year contract worth £340,000 per week'... leaving just the structure of his £108m transfer
Is he worth it?
Not unless he comes up with a vaccine for Covid within a week, and solves the climate change at the same time.

Jadon Sancho and Manchester United 'agree on terms on a five-year contract worth £340,000 per week'... leaving just the structure of his £108m transfer to be agreed before August 10 deadline.

The football world never stops me from being gobsmacked.
Is he worth it?
Probably not to us but ManU have so many plastic fans across the globe to sell shirts to that these overpriced transfers are good publicity and further their image.

upload_2020-8-4_20-26-4.jpeg

Back