• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

So it's his fault he gets pulled over? Should he also put on white face when he gets in a first class train carriage so he isn't hassled about being there?

HA, calm down. This is what's wrong with the internet. I say something which is far from racist and all of a sudden you're off and running with ridiculous tangents.

Famous people use tinted windows to avoid the public eye. If Rose is sick of the police pulling him over its a justifiable response. Make it impossible for the police to see him. If you want get all KKK or BLM about this can I suggest moving this to another thread. I couldn't give a fcuk if Rose or Ben Davies gets hassled by the police to be honest. If I had a Ferrari I'd expect it too. Rose complains too much about every aspect of being a footballer. I'm tired of hearing about it.

HA, calm down. This is what's wrong with the internet. I say something which is far from racist and all of a sudden you're off and running with ridiculous tangents.

Famous people use tinted windows to avoid the public eye. If Rose is sick of the police pulling him over its a justifiable response. Make it impossible for the police to see him. If you want get all KKK or BLM about this can I suggest moving this to another thread. I couldn't give a fcuk if Rose or Ben Davies gets hassled by the police to be honest. If I had a Ferrari I'd expect it too. Rose complains too much about every aspect of being a footballer. I'm tired of hearing about it.

It is racist to blame the victim for systematic racism.

I liked Rose but couldn't agree to him making another appearance for us for nostalgic reasons. He clearly has a lot to say, maybe he should go down the RSol route and get into politics?

On the subject of getting pulled over by the rozzers, why wouldn't he get tinted windows?
Or dress like a grown up.

Regardless of skin colour, if I were a policeman I'd assume anyone in a tracksuit had stolen their car.

Did i blame the victim?

I think your post could just be interpreted that way, even if you didn't intend it. Especially as you didn't criticise the police's behaviour or sympathise with Rose's experience. Which, to be fair, sounds like it's because you don't think Rose being stopped has anything to do with him being black?

Ah. This is not Rose complaining about an aspect of being a footballer.
It's him resignedly stating a negative aspect of being a black man driving a certain type of car in Doncaster and how the police regularly view that state of affairs.
And if there is a problem with the police, then it's them that need to change. Although you're right and he could just get tinted windows, he should not feel that he's the one who has to act or make changes when the problem is not of his causing.

You would think that it wouldn't take long for the police in somewhere the size of Doncaster to realise that such and such a car belongs to a relatively famous person (insert Google joke here) and not be stopping him.
Do all cars not have number plate Id now?

Adele the pop singer has an ex husband who lives in Brighton and drives a Lamborghini. Your be walking along the front and hear the engine and someone walking the other way will say "oh thats adele's husband"
Odd thing is he is a charity boss.

Fatboy slim and the bloke from the bill both drive quiet cars.

I think your post could just be interpreted that way, even if you didn't intend it. Especially as you didn't criticise the police's behaviour or sympathise with Rose's experience. Which, to be fair, sounds like it's because you don't think Rose being stopped has anything to do with him being black?

If a 30 year old chav was driving a Ferrari in a Burberry cap, he’d get pulled over. If a 30 year stripper was driving a Ferrari, she’d get pulled over. See where I’m going with this? Tint the windows and those odds go right down. Despite Milo’s ridiculous racism claim about my post, i can’t be arsed with the argument, same goes for Jerusalem’s post. Rose has whinged about every aspect of being a footballer (non racism reasons) for about the last five years. I don’t know why he bothers, he doesn’t even look like he enjoys it.

If a 30 year old chav was driving a Ferrari in a Burberry cap, he’d get pulled over. If a 30 year stripper was driving a Ferrari, she’d get pulled over. See where I’m going with this? Tint the windows and those odds go right down. Despite Milo’s ridiculous racism claim about my post, i can’t be arsed with the argument, same goes for Jerusalem’s post. Rose has whinged about every aspect of being a footballer (non racism reasons) for about the last five years. I don’t know why he bothers, he doesn’t even look like he enjoys it.

So what you are saying is that the police are making assumptions about whether Rose can afford to drive his car based on the colour of his skin. That's systematic racism.

Saying that Rose should have to change his car to prevent this, is also racist.

Some of my old colleagues had Ferrari’s and the like at the ages of around 30 and I can’t remember one of them being pulled over.

I too have disliked Rose ever since his interview with the Sun, so understand where you’re coming from on that.

On the car thing specifically though - you state those things pretty categorically about a chav or stripper, but do you actually have any kind of evidence for that? And in any case would you agree that you’re in some way equating being a chav or stripper with being black? (Or have I misunderstood what you meant?) Do you agree that a black person driving a nice car shouldn’t be stopped by police based on their race?

(Not saying any of this to attack you or call you racist, just think it’s an important and interesting discussion).

Last edited:
I too have disliked Rose ever since his interview with the Sun, so understand where you’re coming from on that.

On the car thing specifically though - you state those things pretty categorically about a chav or stripper, but do you actually have any kind of evidence for that? And in any case would you agree that you’re in some way equating being a chav or stripper with being black? (Or have I misunderstood what you meant?) Do you agree that a black person driving a nice car shouldn’t be stopped by police based on their race alone?

(Not saying any of this to attack you or call you racist, just think it’s an important and interesting discussion).
That time in Pretty Woman when she went shopping...

If a 30 year old chav was driving a Ferrari in a Burberry cap, he’d get pulled over. If a 30 year stripper was driving a Ferrari, she’d get pulled over. See where I’m going with this?

Tbf though pulling someone over purely due to these reasons (if their driving is fine) is also wrong.

So what you are saying is that the police are making assumptions about whether Rose can afford to drive his car based on the colour of his skin. That's systematic racism.

Saying that Rose should have to change his car to prevent this, is also racist.

Ok lets agree to disagree. I’m about as racist as Heidi Klum, given my fiancee is from Guatemala.

I fully agree that systematic racism exists and many police officers are as much if a bunch of qunts as Danny Rose.

That is a shame, though I didn't think there was really an argument to be had. Just clarifying terms.

Back