• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Last week I was in Toulouse. I took my wheeled suitcase through a revolving door, into the hotel. There was no other door. What was I doing wrong?

Firstly, you should never have bought that suitcase in the first place. And you should never stay at that hotel ever again. Then you'll be fine.

Did you find my opinion unpopular, by the way?

Why are all Yotube how-to videos made by fudging idiots? Get to the fudging point! I don't need to know what you had for dinner last night and I sure as fudge won't like or subscribe to your bricky channel if you keep nagging me about it every 5 seconds. JUST GET TO THE fudging POINT!

GHod yes a thousand times yes.

I was watching a youtube video about cherry trees and how to care for them, fcuker whaffled in for 4 minutes.

People that despite being adults do not realise you have to pay for things. Standing behind someone in a line who when they get to the cashier suddenly start looking for their wallet or purse. I want to poop on their fudging faces. Have the money ready clams.

I thought that was a regular part of your "lovelife" anyhow?

Djokovic. It’s brilliant how it doesn’t matter where he is in the world (outside Serbia) or who he’s playing. The crowd is not on his side. Made even better the way he openly tries to court affection in more and more desperate sound bites. People know a clam when they see one, it transcends languages and cultures.

Hardly outrageous behaviour is it? A young bloke being a bit annoying when drunk (?) towards someone he obviously knows.
Prattish maybe, especially posting it on instagram, but not exactly newsworthy in terms of footballer behaviour.
That kiss was very clearly unwanted.

I think it might also be against some kind of preservation rule to try to kiss a manatee.

That kiss was very clearly unwanted.

I think it might also be against some kind of preservation rule to try to kiss a manatee.

The is an old woman at work mid 50s she goes around very touch feely. The bosses have had to have a word with her, that brick has not been legal in decades.

The is an old woman at work mid 50s she goes around very touch feely. The bosses have had to have a word with her, that brick has not been legal in decades.
Sounds a bit like a mate’s mum who used to help out with refreshments for pub football team, basically just an excuse for her to get in the changing room and letch at a bunch of twenty-something year old blokes in various stages on undress.

Sounds a bit like a mate’s mum who used to help out with refreshments for pub football team, basically just an excuse for her to get in the changing room and letch at a bunch of twenty-something year old blokes in various stages on undress.

I dont mind the equality movement because as deviant as I can be it is always with consenting adults. The needs to be an acceptance that some women's behaviour is unacceptable as well.

Anyone bang it?

Anyone bang it?
A couple of the lads who liked to grab-a-granny on a Friday night apparently had a go after she got divorced but last I heard she’d moved to the other side of the country, probably got herself a toy-boy now that she doesn’t have to worry about the son getting embarrassed.

Back