• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Can not agree with that at all, but Stop! Hammer time.
I know but I don’t think Danny Rose ever got targeted as much as teams target Davies and Aurier
Low or the rose he was never weak and always tried to make the challenges
Aurier watches people waltz past and Davies just doesn’t make any challenges. His tackle stats must be horrendous now. A few years back he was excellent but for me he is way too passive

I know but I don’t think Danny Rose ever got targeted as much as teams target Davies and Aurier
Low or the rose he was never weak and always tried to make the challenges
Aurier watches people waltz past and Davies just doesn’t make any challenges. His tackle stats must be horrendous now. A few years back he was excellent but for me he is way too passive

I do not disagree about Aurier but Rose has not been a good FB for several seasons, but as i say Stop! Hammer time.

I do not disagree about Aurier but Rose has not been a good FB for several seasons, but as i say Stop! Hammer time.
Exactly
Mine and yours differ
Life goes on :)
I do think we need to sort the full backs out ASAP though
Just by way of comparing rose and Davies (I’m not saying keeping rose would be right) Davies does better than rose at aerial stats but that’s it. Both need replacing
I still think Sessegnon could be a LB with the right time and coaching

No more than £5m I reckon. I'd like to see him play for us again, but tbh the most likely way he has of playing in front of us again is with another team.

I liked Rose but couldn't agree to him making another appearance for us for nostalgic reasons. He clearly has a lot to say, maybe he should go down the RSol route and get into politics?

On the subject of getting pulled over by the rozzers, why wouldn't he get tinted windows?

I liked Rose but couldn't agree to him making another appearance for us for nostalgic reasons. He clearly has a lot to say, maybe he should go down the RSol route and get into politics?

On the subject of getting pulled over by the rozzers, why wouldn't he get tinted windows?
So it's his fault he gets pulled over? Should he also put on white face when he gets in a first class train carriage so he isn't hassled about being there?

Back