• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Max Aarons

The interest in Aarons is for real and has been for a while now, Norwich did not want to sell him last summer because they wanted/ needed him for the new season in the Prem. He is highly rated by the coaches who have worked with him and despite his drop in form during the season( no surprise seeing how poor they have been as a team] he is still regarded as a future star.

He was rated by us under Poch and i am led to believe that our club are still keeping a eye on the situation.
That’s what the scout told me
But apparently unless it’s said by Jose it’s gonad*s and we will keep Aurier
Strange when transfers work that way but what do I know :(:(

Ok I accept I'm wrong and we are desperate to sign Aaron's and may I be the first to demand Levys resignation if we fail to sign him after being so keen to get him for so long as it will obviously his fault entirely.

I wont bother with the official site anymore as it is so far out of the loop.

The interest in Aarons is for real and has been for a while now, Norwich did not want to sell him last summer because they wanted/ needed him for the new season in the Prem. He is highly rated by the coaches who have worked with him and despite his drop in form during the season( no surprise seeing how poor they have been as a team] he is still regarded as a future star.

He was rated by us under Poch and i am led to believe that our club are still keeping a eye on the situation.
Do you think he is worth the (likely) fee of upwards of £20 million that he is likely to cost? Our financial situation this summer looks very different to last summer. Could we spend afford to spend £20 million+ on a reserve right back? Or gamble on a player who looked pretty average for Norwich in the PL to be our first choice in that position?

Do you think he is worth the (likely) fee of upwards of £20 million that he is likely to cost? Our financial situation this summer looks very different to last summer. Could we spend afford to spend £20 million+ on a reserve right back? Or gamble on a player who looked pretty average for Norwich in the PL to be our first choice in that position?
At the halfway point of the season his stats were very good. He was 3rd best in the league
He, like any player, suffered because she had some clowns playing CB and their tactics were suicidal
But as I’ve said before, when up against our current RB he was better. That’s a positive for me
He also has scope to improve with a decent coach and playing alongside actual defenders

A big thing responding to your comments for me would be who we buy as first choice assuming you think he is a reserve

Last edited:

Well firstly i will not get into guessing games on what he will cost, i will leave that for others to play with. He looked more then average in a lot of games but like the rest of the Norwich side was made to look poor towards the end of the season, (not surprising in all honesty). Still only 20 and has time to get better.

My take on it is that Poch doesn't want first team players to be ostracised, only for them to be priced out of moves by the chairman and still to be around at the start of the season. Remember that it wasn't until deadline day that we finally signed Sessegnon (and he arrived with a reasonably long term injury)

But he did ostracise Rose by leaving him out of the pre season tour to find another club?

Someone without pace and ability on the ball will leave us exposed when defending deep or playing on the break.

I'm not opposed to tall fullbacks but it would be a little way down my list of criteria.

Pace and ability on the ball are important, but someone who is so small as to leave us with an obvious defensive weakness in the air will always expose us against the better teams and managers who will take advantage of it.

Pace and ability on the ball are important, but someone who is so small as to leave us with an obvious defensive weakness in the air will always expose us against the better teams and managers who will take advantage of it.
So a player who is taller than out worsting right back isn’t tall enough?
I mean Aarosn is as tall as walker and he was better pretty decent

So a player who is taller than out worsting right back isn’t tall enough?
I mean Aarosn is as tall as walker and he was better pretty decent
I don’t really care about his height but I’m not sure I believe the height on his wiki page.... Jamal Lewis is supposed to be 178cm and he is quite a bit taller than Aarons. Todd Cantwell supposed to be 177cms and he is also quite a bit taller than Aaron’s... This pic shows that:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...wich-players-staff-make-200-000-donation.html

Back