• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

The last 18 year old player which Spurs signed for big money that I can recall is this Welsh lad... hopefully Clarke also turns things around after an inauspicious start...

“Alex McLeish says I was going to loan him to Birmingham City when he was their manager.

“Although I remember the conversation, it never got beyond the wait-and-see stage and would only have happened had I thought Bale couldn’t get enough matches with us."

Facepalm, Harry!

Did he even get any minutes for Leeds last season? I don't think even a Europa qualifier is going to see Jose play this kid. Better leave him with Leeds although if he's not playing for them we need to look at another loan club. Bournemouth maybe?

If he had a seizure and hasn't regained his confidence since then we should be providing him support and nurturing him so he can regain it and hopefully go on to have a good career whether that's with us or elsewhere. I'd like to think that's what we'll be doing - hopefully some pre season time with the 1st team squad can help with that then a loan at a london club where he can train with us occasionally and have regular meets with coaching staff etc can help with that.

Private coaching? Good boy.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk
Quite a few younger players do it
Cirkin I believe has been working with a coach outside of the club
Aaron’s did it when he was younger
Harry Brooks on Twitter is a coach who does just that and talks about it on there

He’s missed so much football, he would benefit from getting down to his local Goals and getting some private games in too!

If the private games at his local Goals are anything like mine, he should stay well clear.
Any professional footballer doing that is at risk of voiding professional insurance.

If the private games at his local Goals are anything like mine, he should stay well clear.
Any professional footballer doing that is at risk of voiding professional insurance.
That’s just cos of your tackling, you bloody nuttahhh!!!!

Back