• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

He's stayed under the radar until now, but he's a similar age to Parrot. Was going to start a thread on Etet, but after Marcus Edwards (started a thread on him too) I thought its probably better not to!

He's almost, not quite as tall as Crouch right?

He's stayed under the radar until now, but he's a similar age to Parrot. Was going to start a thread on Etet, but after Marcus Edwards (started a thread on him too) I thought its probably better not to!

He's almost, not quite as tall as Crouch right?
I’ve heard a range from 6’4 upwards
He is a big lad that’s for sure
And he will be learning off Kane when he can
All comes down to when he actually gets his mans body I guess and how he develops playing here
He should be ok with the physical stuff though

I’ve heard a range from 6’4 upwards
He is a big lad that’s for sure
And he will be learning off Kane when he can
All comes down to when he actually gets his mans body I guess and how he develops playing here
He should be ok with the physical stuff though

Etete is going to be a handful for defenders. He's already massive - with a bigger frame than Crouch. But he needs to improve his goal-scoring. Crouch used to freak out defences. He'd come on and the opposition would panic, Etete could be such a player - hard to defend against. Etete and Parrott are both players that have a future in professional football. The question is, will they deliver at the top tier?

Like you say Kane must be such an asset and a huge inspiration. The pathway and blueprint are there. Work on finishing - from any position - day and night until you're impeccable at hitting the corner of the net from anywhere. Always seek to improve and you will make it.

Last edited:
I agree, his knee is shot now sadly. Then thought Welbeck could more useful. Not a popular idea.:cool:

If Welbeck could stay fit, then he would be a good singing. Can't believe people think Troy Deny offers something while dismissing Welbeck - who is only 29 and if fit is a very accomplished striker. The if fit bit is everything though.

Etete is going to be a handful for defenders. He's already massive - with a bigger frame than Crouch. But he needs to improve his goal-scoring. Crouch used to freak out defenses. He'd come on and the opposition would panic, Etete could be such a player - hard to defend against. Etete and Parrott are both players that have a future in professional football. The question is, will they deliver at the top tier?

Like you say Kane must be such an asset and a huge inspiration. The pathway and blueprint are there. Work on finishing - from any position - day and night until you're impeccable at hitting the corner of the net from anyway. Always seek to improve and you will make it.
Shoot as quickly as possible
It’s what the very best do
It sounds simple but it’s why Robbie Keane never quite hit the heights but arguably Berbatov did in the same team. That first time action is so key to taking defenders out the game

Etete is going to be a handful for defenders. He's already massive - with a bigger frame than Crouch. But he needs to improve his goal-scoring. Crouch used to freak out defences. He'd come on and the opposition would panic, Etete could be such a player - hard to defend against. Etete and Parrott are both players that have a future in professional football. The question is, will they deliver at the top tier?

Like you say Kane must be such an asset and a huge inspiration. The pathway and blueprint are there. Work on finishing - from any position - day and night until you're impeccable at hitting the corner of the net from anywhere. Always seek to improve and you will make it.

I've only seen him 4/5 times and he's very raw and not a smooth mover,
physically he's intimidating at age level football but miles behind Parrott in development.

Because they haven’t got any money now
It’s why their stalling on the Hiavertz
They need to sell quite a few now to find room for what they have bought already (They now have 4 strikers for one place for example)
I’m sure your gonna say that Roman will back them but he stopped that 5/6 years against and they now boast via Bruce Buck their self sufficient
They can of course gamble that they will be able to shift all these players after buying the ones they want but clubs IMO won’t do that in the current climate especially not when it’s players on very high wages
And you also have to factor in that the player their buying will look at players already there And make a call around competition for a place too
Who says that haven't got any money?

How do you know that's why they are stalling on Haivertz? Almost every deal that we do seems to take until the final few days of the transfer window to sort out, why is Chelsea not having signed a player 2 days after the FA Cup final seen as them stalling because they have no money?

Just because Levy always seems to need to sell to buy it doesn't mean that Chelsea take the same approach. They have signed Werner while having 3 CF's at the club already, who's to say that they won't do the same and buy Haivertz?

If Chelsea want to buy Pope and sell Kepa I think they would buy Pope whenever the opportunity presented itself, just as they did with Werner.

Who says that haven't got any money?

How do you know that's why they are stalling on Haivertz? Almost every deal that we do seems to take until the final few days of the transfer window to sort out, why is Chelsea not having signed a player 2 days after the FA Cup final seen as them stalling because they have no money?

Just because Levy always seems to need to sell to buy it doesn't mean that Chelsea take the same approach. They have signed Werner while having 3 CF's at the club already, who's to say that they won't do the same and buy Haivertz?

If Chelsea want to buy Pope and sell Kepa I think they would buy Pope whenever the opportunity presented itself, just as they did with Werner.
Actually they also have a forward on loan at Atletico too

and their squad now is massive hence why they have to sell as they can’t just loan players out in the same way

I don’t see how they can fund it. Hence why there is talk of selling Jorginho, Barkley, Alonso, a CB, Emerson, Batbrick and Bakayoko

Back