• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

People react to tragedy and in various ways to deal with it. Well done Serge and now go and grieve.

Indeed. I worked with a woman who came into the office the day after her mother died unexpectedly. We couldn't believe it but years later she told me, she needed to escape the house and be around normality to process the grief. Obviously I feel for Serge. We don't know any of the details about the incident. However to be honest all I care about is him learning how to cross a ball.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

As long as we get enough to sign a replacement and have some cash left over. Oh, it's a Milan club. Never mind.

giphy.gif

If we could sell Aurier for what it would cost us to bring in Castagne from Atalanta then we would've improved the team (in quality and age profile) without spending any money. If using KWP to cover most of Hojbjerg's fee then we could either get somebody like Clyne on a free transfer to provide experienced cover or go the other way with a very promising young player and test Derby's financial situation with a bid for Bogle; who I think will be a quarter of the price of Aarons and has a higher potential ceiling (although is probably 2 years behind Aarons in his development).

Would have to be a good fee, not cheap or easy to find a replacement that wouldn’t be a step down.

I know he’s not perfect but he’s still one of the better RB’s in the PL, and he’s improved a lot under Jose.

Would have to be a good fee, not cheap or easy to find a replacement that wouldn’t be a step down.

I know he’s not perfect but he’s still one of the better RB’s in the PL, and he’s improved a lot under Jose.

Personally I'd sell him for £15m - £20m. I think he's far too error prone and given he's 27 already, is unlikely to suddenly resolve that. On the attacking side, his crossing is too hit and miss for that to be the redeeming feature to justify keeping him.

Back