• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 19/20

It does amuse me that their team is such a bunch of utter c***ts.

Tears now lol and look at Aubas teeth.

Even if we won everything I would vomit if we had such spineless diving freaks as they do.

Well I’ve debunked to the garden with a glass of wine. Mr GL decided he’s curious to see what the trophy ‘presentation’ looks like with all the restrictions and I want to be absolutely nowhere in sight of that.
What a depressing end to the season.

Won't the premier League have started by then, so the EL qualifiers are hardly a substitute for friendlies.
More like straight into two games a week and a potentially long journey to GHod knows where?

It could be beneficial in getting match fit, depending on how much players let themselves go in this short break.

My bet is that we won't make it to the EL group stage. In the last play off game we might face very strong teams, if we even get that far.

Won't the premier League have started by then, so the EL qualifiers are hardly a substitute for friendlies.
More like straight into two games a week and a potentially long journey to GHod knows where?
Midweek fun in the Kazakhstan sun...

17/09/2020 Second qualifying round
24/09/2020 Third qualifying round
01/10/2020 Play-offs
22/10/2020 Matchday 1 Group stage
https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleag...63c-cd4fe1542272-1000--2020-21-europa-league/

Shareholders agree that next campaign will begin on 12th September
https://www.premierleague.com/news/1738346

Luck generally plays it's part for teams to win the cup and today Arsenal had plenty.
They have now won 9 FA cups since our last win in 1991, more than in our entire history.:rolleyes:

Chelsea have a horrible record with strikers (when they aren’t arch cheats built like bricks). Can see this Werner bricking his pants and being at Atletico Madrid in 2022.

Back