• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 19/20

M9ments like those bring home which of the two sides i dislike the most - hope Arsenal get stuffed here

Have to say there is something amazing (and sickening) about the way cheatski keep winning trophies whoever is in the dugout, especially since the Russian has been there. I mean seriously Di Matteo wins the Champions League, Sarri wins the Europa League, Lampard will probably win the FACup. While Spurs manage to be the complete opposite. Pochettino, ended with nothing despite the amazing job he did turning us around. It tells me that success is much more than the quality of your manager.

M9ments like those bring home which of the two sides i dislike the most - hope Arsenal get stuffed here
It’s really difficult for me as I hate both. But I think Cheatski might shade it because they are fudging cheating,upstart, racist clams. Although on another day it is Arsenal.

Have to say there is something amazing (and sickening) about the way cheatski keep winning trophies whoever is in the dugout, especially since the Russian has been there. I mean seriously Di Matteo wins the Champions League, Sarri wins the Europa League, Lampard will probably win the FACup. While Spurs manage to be the complete opposite. Pochettino, ended with nothing despite the amazing job he did turning us around. It tells me that success is much more than the quality of your manager.
Success breeds success...

upload_2020-8-1_17-54-26.gif

Been out in the sun all day drinking beer, trying not to think about this. Will check who won later, but not giving them the attention.

Did Frank Lampard meet 4 bus drivers on the way and ask them if they fancied playing at the back for Chelsea in the Cup final???

Back