• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

I very much doubt he will get any time this season with us. Would be as much of a waste of time to bring him back if we can get him some actual game time at another Championship side.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I do too. I hope that he gets a loan somewhere he will play first team football for the rest of the season

I honestly dont know but if Poch didn't want him would levy and the committee? After all Poch knows Bielsa personally, kinda hard to think that neither had inputs to the decision to for the investment /risk.

More importantly is Jack doing alright and does Mourinho know of him?

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Handy experience for him, it will prepare him for all the stick he gets on here.
I doubt he’ll be here for long if we can move him on.

I remember listening to some Leeds fans on a podcast 6 months before he signed for us, but when we were first linked. They couldn’t believe it. Said he had been good for a few game, like 6, when he first broke through. Then had some sort of seizure and when he came back, looked like he’d never played football before.
Guess we didn’t bother scouting the 2nd half of the season.

£10m was a fudging disgrace, I was furious when we did that! Would that £10m have got us Bruno or Dybala over the line for instance?

just found this... and we paid 10 mil for him!

https://www.football.london/tottenh.../tottenham-transfer-news-jack-clarke-18534484

In truth, Clarke’s form had begun to dip months long before his move to Spurs after an unfortunate and concerning incident in Middlesbrough in February 2019.

Withdrawn at half-time, he felt so unwell on the bench during the second half that he had to be given oxygen and stretchered to an ambulance before being seen by doctors at the James Cook hospital on Teesside.

He subsequently spent time on the sidelines, but on his return failed to replicate his early form, looking more tentative after originally catching his eye for his confidence on the ball and ability to beat a man.

Back