• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2020 - Pushing up the daisies

My Nan passed this afternoon
She was 90 and has some incredible stories of her being an evacuee in the war and also how her father lost his fortune in the Wall Street Crash
A wonderful kind and incredible lady and an amazing Mum/Nan and Great Nan
She will be hugely missed

Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a close relationship with her, which makes the loss harder, but the memories stronger.

She was 90 and has some incredible stories of her being an evacuee in the war and also how her father lost his fortune in the Wall Street Crash

Sorry to hear this Mark.

Very sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I know very well what it feels like.

Let us hope in some form we will meet them again.

Chadwick Boseman. fudge off 2020.

This one came as a real shock to me. Waking up to read the RIP notices, it shows you that cancer is a bastard not caring how old you are, how physically fit you are, where your career is at, etc
Cancer & 2020...please fudge off.

Back