• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much will we spend this summer?

What will be our net spend this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought it was just a net spend Prediction we were going for?

I find it impossible to predict what we might get from sales, if anything. Any fringe players are more likely to go on loan and be sold next summer.

I do think we'll spend as much as 50 million to get two or three first team ready players in regardless of what happens. Unless someone offers crazy money for someone like Alli, good player, but not likely to be a regular starter.

I find it impossible to predict what we might get from sales, if anything. Any fringe players are more likely to go on loan and be sold next summer.

I do think we'll spend as much as 50 million to get two or three first team ready players in regardless of what happens. Unless someone offers crazy money for someone like Alli, good player, but not likely to be a regular starter.
Ha ha you're a funny guy.
We'll spend ~50m regardless of what happens!
Nah, we will sell some players and then buy some players, but it will depend on what we sell.

Not a lot, there's just no money to spend without sales and the players we need are being put out there at stupid money.

if we spend more than £50 mill one big hitter will have to go at least,i thought it would have been Dier but now it could be Delli,Moura or Lamela or all three.

Otherwords break even.....as it always been at our club.

Back