• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Retrospective ban ? Funny that the mail and the sun and their ilk still *peddle* racist flimflam some 30 odd years later, or they had been last time I checked, which was prob 2 or 3 years ago.

They just always come out of a bad situation smelling of roses. Whenever you think they are down they just come back even stronger, right back to their Harding and Abramovic cash injections.

They seem to have a knack of having players grateful to play for them and recouping big money - the transfer for Hazard with one year left - why would he not wait for a year and get a bigger chunk of cash for himself? Morata is going to get them 45m apparently, sideshow Bob went for a profit to PSG. They get a transfer ban and it enables them to save the cash and get a leg up on everyone unsure of their budgets post Corona, they also shelve their ground expansion before an economic downturn. I always thought things would even themselves out but these clams have racked up enough good fortune it will take a couple of relegations to level it out.
roosterroaches

More and more reporting that Kai Havertz is close to joining this awful plastic outfit.
Lampard's just lucked into a magic money tree and I hate watching this unfold. Maybe the saving grace is the failure (so far) to get better defensive options in.

I genuinely thought they had stopped spending loads and were being run as a business, clearly not !!

Chelsea are prepared to offer English keeper Dean Henderson £170,000 a week to try to tempt the 23-year-old, who is on loan at Sheffield United, to join them from Manchester United

Seems that Chilwell could be joining for over £60 million.
Not sure that's going to hugely tighten up their defensive issues but, hey, they've got another source of crosses and passes to set up goals.

Back