• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

London vs Wales in the playoffs.

Brentford - Swansea
Fulham - Cardiff

Barnsley will stay up if Wigan have a points deduction.

Forest fans must be livid after a 6 goal swing (they conceded three, Swansea scored three in their game) in the last 30 minutes cost them a playoff spot.

They even conceded a last minute own goal to lose out on goal difference instead of goals scored.

WBA coming up. Brilliant. Can’t wait for the annual 1-1 draw where we are frustrated for 80 mins and finally score only for WBA to get a few corners, put us under pressure and some 7 foot giant defender scored a header from a corner. Oh, and their keeper does nothing but time waste and take 15 minute goal kicks and then gets booked in stoppage time in a totally meaningless and token gesture from the ref.

Perfectly described and foretold.

Wigan , Hull, Charlton now in League One to join Ipswich, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc. Some big names there, It's going be difficult for them to get out again

WBA coming up. Brilliant. Can’t wait for the annual 1-1 draw where we are frustrated for 80 mins and finally score only for WBA to get a few corners, put us under pressure and some 7 foot giant defender scored a header from a corner. Oh, and their keeper does nothing but time waste and take 15 minute goal kicks and then gets booked in stoppage time in a totally meaningless and token gesture from the ref.
Such a nothing club, would rather somebody else like Brentford

I really feel for Wigan! Was hoping they would stay up, just to spite their previous owner, who placed a massive bet on them going down, then made sure they would be put under administration and deducted points, and then fudge off. That fudger should be in jail!

I really feel for Wigan! Was hoping they would stay up, just to spite their previous owner, who placed a massive bet on them going down, then made sure they would be put under administration and deducted points, and then fudge off. That fudger should be in jail!

Did that actually happen or was it just speculation? I heard David (?) Conn questioning its plausibility but haven’t really paid much attention to what’s happening at Wigan.

Did that actually happen or was it just speculation? I heard David (?) Conn questioning its plausibility but haven’t really paid much attention to what’s happening at Wigan.
It's not 100% confirmed, but the timing of events, and the fudgers background and actions, make it very hard to believe it was all coincidental.

Anyone seen much of Onomah this season? Has he been playing in his best position CM or shunted out wide like he was on his loans?

Anyone seen much of Onomah this season? Has he been playing in his best position CM or shunted out wide like he was on his loans?

Watched him a bit. Last night was the best I've seen of him. Great five aside player. Could pick a fight on his own in a telephone box.
I wonder if we have a 'buy-back' clause as a standard and in our sales. Was he released on a free?

Watched him a bit. Last night was the best I've seen of him. Great five aside player. Could pick a fight on his own in a telephone box.
I wonder if we have a 'buy-back' clause as a standard and in our sales. Was he released on a free?
Sold as part of the 25m deal that brought Sessengnon here, so 10-15m valuation is guess?

looks like he’s played over 30 times for Fulham this season so must be doing ok when he’s played.

Back