• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

Shouldn't be so tight? How much more should he be willing to pay?

It adds up. We have several players in this situation more or less constantly, that adds up.

Levy has shown that if the player improves, gets regular first team football, the wages will increase too. With that the contract gets extended.

For a player who has shown immediate ability to cope with premier league football and essentially be our best right back option, haggling over 250k-500k (depending if we are talking 5k or 10k a week) a year is ridiculous. That’s my point. Our wage bill percentage is completely in check.

For a player who has shown immediate ability to cope with premier league football and essentially be our best right back option, haggling over 250k-500k (depending if we are talking 5k or 10k a week) a year is ridiculous. That’s my point. Our wage bill percentage is completely in check.
We often have several players in this situation. I don't think saving that amount is ridiculous. It's money that can be spent elsewhere.

If we were in a situation where we lost talented youngsters because of that haggling I would understand the concern to some extent. I also see clubs that I think pay more than us lose talented youngsters despite of this (Sancho and Pogba as examples). I struggle to see the problems with our approach.

We often have several players in this situation. I don't think saving that amount is ridiculous. It's money that can be spent elsewhere.

If we were in a situation where we lost talented youngsters because of that haggling I would understand the concern to some extent. I also see clubs that I think pay more than us lose talented youngsters despite of this (Sancho and Pogba as examples). I struggle to see the problems with our approach.

I agree, its far to easy for some fans to suggest we pay more when we/they do not have to use their/our own money.

Chill. Daniel "Levy the leverage lever" Levy has 'got this'.

Tangy is just pleased to be a Spur; his GHod will tell him what to do.

Saying 'Yes' to everything is why Arsenal are stuck and stocked with duds like Özil, Kolasinac, Luiz and Mustafi.

Good news.

Will be very interesting to see how much game time he gets next season. Took to PL football like he's been doing it for years. Hope he gets the chance to keep developing.

Back