• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Gazzanigga like KWP has never let us down, i don't know why we insist on making life complicated.

Take it you missed the Chelsea home game and came charging out and did a Jackie Chan style kick and gave away a penalty? How he didn’t get a red card I’ll never know. He also let in a soft one against United from memory. That’s just off the top of my head.

Hopefully Mourinho has earmarked about 10 of our squad for selling and is getting his agent mates to force them out of the club by Tuesday. Send 'em to Turkey, Mexico, France, Iceland, just get them out and get some proper talent in. Wasters.

I think we'll go for Deeney - cut price with a player involved.

I was thinking we’ll end up with Deeney. I guess it will depend if he wants to play football or is happy being a bit part player. But then again at 32 he could probably pick up decent money from us for 2 years.

Assuming we sign a striker I guess Parrott will be out on loan. Be interesting to see where he ends up. I’d guess championship. Could always be used as makeweight for a Deeney or Wilson in a loan sense not permanent. Is he up to the standard of top end of the Championship though?

Back