• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michel Vorm

I think we should have gone for this guy
View attachment 7436
after all, Vorm is temporary but Glass is permanent

giphy.gif

Whoever sanctioned he deal to get vorm as our 3rd keeper ought to be shot or at least be put under some investigation. He is so way past it that its amazing that he is still a professional athlete.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We didn't have an emergency so I don't know what the idea was playing him tbh.

Yeah, don't know why on earth we played him. It isn't like we need to convince him to stay on, I'm 100% sure he'll be moved on this summer.

Baffling decision.

The decision to sign him as 3rd choice keeper in the circumstances was perfectly sound though imo.

This sounds very familiar, courtesy of Klopp last night:

Jurgen Klopp suggested that the FA Cup ball played a part in Adrian fumbling Willian's shot into the net for Chelsea's first goal in their 2-0 win over Liverpool.

Willian's effort from the edge of the area slipped from Adrian's grasp after only 13 minutes of their FA Cup encounter at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night.

But Liverpool manager Klopp was in no mood for blaming his players after a slack passage of play.

'The specific characteristic of the ball and Willian's shooting technique made life really difficult.

It’s a shame Vorm leaving isn’t getting any attention. Of course he didn’t feature and have an impact in the team anywhere near as much as Verts, but he was clearly a very popular member of the squad and that’s important - even more so when you are a squad member who doesn’t feature often. He’s definitely played his part well - all the best Vorm....

It’s a shame Vorm leaving isn’t getting any attention. Of course he didn’t feature and have an impact in the team anywhere near as much as Verts, but he was clearly a very popular member of the squad and that’s important - even more so when you are a squad member who doesn’t feature often. He’s definitely played his part well - all the best Vorm....

Great value for money, I liked him a lot.

Agree with both the above, back up keepers are viewed by a lot of fans as being crap. Over the years i have heard our fans slate Vorm, Friedel, Cudicini etc. In all honesty none of them really were crap its just some fans can not get their heads around is that they are reserve keepers because the ones in the first team are better not that they are crap.

Back