• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

So much for Solskjaer and Lampard being the new Messiahs... if we’d not started the season so badly plus some VARcical decisions we should’ve easily got more than 66 points for a 5th consecutive season.

Both done ok considering they are behind Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project who are further through their progress with their managers than Chelsea and Man U. I would be excited as either fan with the youth they have and when you look at the signings coming into Chelsea.

I think they look like they are at the start of two pretty exciting curves

Both done ok considering they are behind Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project who are further through their progress with their managers than Chelsea and Man U. I would be excited as either fan with the youth they have and when you look at the signings coming into Chelsea.

I think they look like they are at the start of two pretty exciting curves
Fair game to Lampard considering how low their expectations were at the start of the season but Solskjaer surely must run out of luck getting awarded a penalty almost very sodding game; even Fergie never had this many freebies!

He’s not smart enough to get performances against better managed teams imo.

There is a lot of talent there, but he’s holding it back.

I think he is getting it out of them, he has improved Pogba, Rashford, Green, Martial and the signs are Fernandes is going to be exceptional.

Two more players and they are going to be very good

I think Ole will gone by the end of next season, after spending badly in the summer.
I think it's laughable that most in here still ridicule Solskjær. Most of you said he'd be fired before last Christmas, and that he'd be a disaster in the transfer market. Yet, he's done better than us, and has brought in the best buy in years in the PL, and succeeded with bringing in youth players such as Greenwood, with huge success.
Awful manager......

I think it's laughable that most in here still ridicule Solskjær. Most of you said he'd be fired before last Christmas, and that he'd be a disaster in the transfer market. Yet, he's done better than us, and has bought in the best buy in years in the PL, and succeeded with bringing in youth players such as Greenwood, with huge success.
Awful manager......

With the finances and squad at his disposal, he gets a C+.
Greenwood and Fernandes have been excellent. Leicester's form dropping off a cliff gave him the CL spot.

With the finances and squad at his disposal, he gets a C+.
Greenwood and Fernandes have been excellent. Leicester's form dropping off a cliff gave him the CL spot.
But most in here say they have a brick GK, which is correct, and that their squad isn't very good, and as far as I know, they've spent less than us in the last two transfer windows.

But most in here say they have a brick GK, which is correct, and that their squad isn't very good, and as far as I know, they've spent less than us in the last two transfer windows.

They are OK squad wise not too shabby. Don't listen to pundits or rival fans, or any fans for that matter.

Last edited:

They have an exceptional goalkeeper who is unmotivated, he bears some responsibility for that.

I think their squad is pretty good, a couple of holes sure, but midfield and attack is very strong.

Back