• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight for Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to go through qualifying is 6 extra matches? Ouch!

I guess the only positive is that extra matches can allow us to get up to top fitness quicker (and test ideas from the training ground etc.)

Only 1 leg, but surely we won't need to play three rounds of qualification?

Only 1 leg, but surely we won't need to play three rounds of qualification?

Yeah they changed it (I think at the same time as giving the winners a CL place).

So would usually be 3 x 2 legged rounds. Mental.

They should really scrap the CL teams dropping down, and give some of these qualifiers proper entry instead.

I hate the Europa prefer to be out of it and have a fresh crack at 4th and cups

It's the sundays that do it for me. Sunday has always been our family day. Then in after the dinner my son does his own thing, the wife watches her crap and i watch the Sunday evening European games.

Just stating the facts - finishing 6th from where we were is no miracle despite how it will be portrayed.

I'm interested now to see if he can get us picking points next season without playing nine behind the ball against all opposition - if he can do that I'll happily change my opinion of him.

It’s less impressive mathematically I’ll grant you, but at the time the effort level from the players was zero, it was a huge mental turn around and for that he deserves credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back