• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

When Henderson wins it, why didn't wes Morgan win it, for captaining an underwhelming team to victory? Same thing.

Whose everyones preference for top 4 and relegation.....personal hate, best for tottenham etc???

I'm having a hard time separating the three fighting for CL. All three have smug managers, deluded fans and unlikable players. Chelsea would probably suffer the most not getting all that money, but them losing to Wolves isn't really an option I'd enjoy.

Whose everyones preference for top 4 and relegation.....personal hate, best for tottenham etc???
If I was greedy I’d say Chelsea miss out but then win the cup final.
Fail that United missing out will be funny as Sky / VAR really want to be able to get behind them as a CL club and I don’t think Leicester will be as effective with the CL money with the players they can entice.

Watford are down. Bournemouth or Villa? Bournemouth going down would at least mean less Eddie Howe hype.

Who do people want to stay up today out of Bournemouth, Watford and Villa?
Definitely not Watford. Although I wouldn’t mind a couple of their players I think Bournemouth have been very unlucky with injuries.
Villa I’m indifferent towards.

So Villa fans know that just 45 minutes without conceding a goal will avoid relegation. But that means 45 minutes trusting in Villa's defence.

Bournemouth fans know they still have a chance, but it requires West Ham to score.

None will enjoy the next 45 minutes.

Back