• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM vs Palace* Official OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although we now a 2-goal swing in the Wolves & Spurs games, could really do with us bagging a 2nd goal to ease the nerves

Reasonable first half. We’ve defended pretty well but Palace have had a lot of the play and, as organised as we are at the back, letting them get so many crosses in could see one just drop for them.

I’m a bit worried about how one dimensional we are in attack. We either catch teams on the counter or we are pedestrian going forward.

Still, happy with 1-0.
Think that's the general plan at the moment.

Maybe there is more dimensions to add next season. ? Anyone's guess

We are playing away so the counter is a valid strategy... I'm more concerned that there's a lot more 50:50s going their way instead of ours... Ref is doing fine so its the palace players who want it more. Zaha... He is a spurs - type player!
Reasonable first half. We’ve defended pretty well but Palace have had a lot of the play and, as organised as we are at the back, letting them get so many crosses in could see one just drop for them.

I’m a bit worried about how one dimensional we are in attack. We either catch teams on the counter or we are pedestrian going forward.

Still, happy with 1-0.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Fair half, conceding possession against rank out of form sides is par for the course, hope we can kill them off on break 2nd hal

Kane proving again he is the best striker in the country, what a finish.

We are playing away so the counter is a valid strategy... I'm more concerned that there's a lot more 50:50s going their way instead of ours... Ref is doing fine so its the palace players who want it more. Zaha... He is a spurs - type player!

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Its a valid strategy but we’ve had enough of the ball in their half not on the counter and looked like we have no clue what to do with it. If we’re that one dimensional, better teams will figure us out. I’m sure Jose has a plan though.

Don’t think we’re ever going to look better in possession with Winks and Sissoko as our CM duo. Sissoko doesn’t get on the ball enough, and Winks gets on it loads but does sweet fudge all with it.

I’m sure they’re not Mourinho’s long-term plan as starters though, so fine for now if we manage to squeeze out another win today!

Back