• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Watkins would cost about £30m though and would still be a gamble. Good player though

I remember hearing somewhere that he has a release clause of 18m in the event that they don't go up - if it's true (big if), he would probably be about the same price as Callum Wilson.

I agree, he's a good player - I think if Brentford don't go up, him or Benrahma should be pretty high up on our list.

I remember hearing somewhere that he has a release clause of 18m in the event that they don't go up - if it's true (big if), he would probably be about the same price as Callum Wilson.

I agree, he's a good player - I think if Brentford don't go up, him or Benrahma should be pretty high up on our list.
Their are a lot there who people will want
Said it before but their DOF set up is the best there is IMO
Can guarantee they already know who they will sell and who they will replace them with

Benrahma is lightweight when the pressure is on.

Gazzanigga like KWP has never let us down, i don't know why we insist on making life complicated.

We need more homegrown players. It seems a little wasteful taking up a non-homegrown squad place on a reserve keeper.

I also think that he's a bit suspect but that we might be able to get a reasonable price for him right now.

We need more homegrown players. It seems a little wasteful taking up a non-homegrown squad place on a reserve keeper.

I also think that he's a bit suspect but that we might be able to get a reasonable price for him right now.
Now he is an Argentina international

Valencia have put the whole squad up for sale, plenty of top players will be available and players like Cavani who were expecting a massive wage/signing on fee will have to readjust.
Yep
Doesn’t mean everyone is available though
The prices may have changed which may mean some clubs choose not to cash in

Gazzanigga like KWP has never let us down, i don't know why we insist on making life complicated.

Erm.... he’s never let us down?

Almost every game he lets a soft one in.

awful keeper

The Bournemouth Keeper/Heaton (if villa go down) Foster (If Watford go down) would all be better back ups

And HG

Back