• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Well, seeing as the Scouse have got the title and a win means nothing, and they still can't be celebrating it in front of their fans, I suppose an absolutely battering of Chelsea is the best result.

From our point of view we could have done with United winning. Chelsea now only need a point to secure CL football which i can see them getting at Anfield, then it will be 'feet up' on Sunday v Wolves
Chelsea getting spanked now
To me the team I don’t want getting CL is United
Chelsea have done their deals already but United haven’t and would be hit harder without CL aquisition wise

Chelsea getting spanked now
To me the team I don’t want getting CL is United
Chelsea have done their deals already but United haven’t and would be hit harder without CL aquisition wise

If they finished 5th you can guarantee they will end up winning the Europa League then

Back