• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Its depressing to think that we have finished above Liverpool 7 out of the last 10 seasons and what they have achieved compared to us.

Similar to everyone on social media laughing at Arsenal for finishing below us again but yet they are in an FA cup final and we sit in 7th.

Sky One appears to have an hour long show for their trophy presentation? MOTD has now gone full LBC. Way more over the top than they ever do for anyone else.

I've had to find the Championship on Quest.

Would be funny if Chelsea frigged up 4th place on Sunday

Frank Lampard: Chelsea boss tells Liverpool not to get 'too arrogant' after Premier League title

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has warned Liverpool not to get "too arrogant" following a confrontation with Jurgen Klopp during his side's 5-3 defeat at Anfield.

Liverpool were in no mood to allow Chelsea to spoil their Premier League trophy presentation party with an entertaining encounter entirely befitting the occasion.

But, amid a cacophony of pyrotechnics going off outside the ground, the air was considerably more heated in the technical area with Klopp and Lampard exchanging words after Mateo Kovacic launched into Sadio Mane from behind to halt the Senegal international's brilliant run from the halfway line

Lampard's mood darkened further when Trent Alexander-Arnold whipped a signature free-kick around the wall and past Kepa Arrizabalaga to make it 2-0.

Reflecting on the incident, Lampard told Sky Sports: "For me, it wasn't a foul from Kovacic, and there were a lot of things that weren't going our way. But I've not got a problem with Jurgen Klopp. The way he's managed this team has been fantastic.

"Fair play to Liverpool Football Club, they've won the league, but also don't get too arrogant with it. That was my point, but it's done. In match play, you can get emotional and that was it."

I’m really torn, whilst I’d love wolves to beat Fulham and United and Leicester to knowingly play out a draw to exclude them I’m not sure we can rely on them to beat Goons to ensure our Europa place. I guess Tottenham first means I should want it done and dusted. If only Man U had best spammers, a draw would have been enough to take Chelsea out and us qualify.

I’m really torn, whilst I’d love wolves to beat Fulham and United and Leicester to knowingly play out a draw to exclude them I’m not sure we can rely on them to beat Goons to ensure our Europa place. I guess Tottenham first means I should want it done and dusted. If only Man U had best spammers, a draw would have been enough to take Chelsea out and us qualify.
What's Fulham got to do with this? Genuine question

Back