• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Normally when you get to the run-in a few teams start putting some results together, this year they are all as terrible as each other
Excaberated by the fact there’s no fans in the ground so the brick teams home advantage is null and void. They basically put the nail in the bottom 3’s coffin when they restarted the season in empty stadiums. But hey, Liverpool got to lift the trophy so mission accomplished by the Prem.

Excaberated by the fact there’s no fans in the ground so the brick teams home advantage is null and void. They basically put the nail in the bottom 3’s coffin when they restarted the season in empty stadiums. But hey, Liverpool got to lift the trophy so mission accomplished by the Prem.
Plus a couple of extra subs will help bigger teams too.
I have a concern that they will want to keep the drinks break in place as an opportunity to squeeze an extra couple of ads in during the tv coverage.

Plus a couple of extra subs will help bigger teams too.
I have a concern that they will want to keep the drinks break in place as an opportunity to squeeze an extra couple of ads in during the tv coverage.

Not like standing around freezing on Hackney Marshes on Sunday morning in February trying to shorten the half time break.

Mark Noble added: “I’ve always said the West Ham fans are the best around – they make a real difference and the atmosphere they create at London Stadium is massive for the players. Bringing the fans closer to the pitch can only be good for them and us, and we can’t wait until everyone is back together in the Stadium again.”

All they've done is square off the two stands behind the goals, bringing them up to 4 meters closer to the pitch. Just another 15 or so to go.

Pitch726.jpg

Mark Noble added: “I’ve always said the West Ham fans are the best around – they make a real difference and the atmosphere they create at London Stadium is massive for the players. Bringing the fans closer to the pitch can only be good for them and us, and we can’t wait until everyone is back together in the Stadium again.”

Hasn't he noticed they are playing in front of an empty stadium? I suppose it might be hard to tell.

All they've done is square off the two stands behind the goals, bringing them up to 4 meters closer to the pitch. Just another 15 or so to go.

Pitch726.jpg

The issue is the gradient of the stands more than distance of the front row from the pitch. There's not much you can do about that without knocking it down.

Back