• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I've spent the whole build-up to this match being quite nice and accommodating to Popguns fans. Can't wait to be even nicer to them. Get them into long, drawn-out conversations about our teams and how Arsenal gacked away CL qualification last season - massive choke - and how they've now upchucked all over and soiled themselves with EL within easy reach.

And where do they think Aubamyarse will end up? And how Ozil should be in great form for next season given how well rested he already is.

It's that wonderful time of the year again..........

Happy St Arsewipes day

Yes it's small time..........but i can do small time tonight, and probably tomorrow :)

It's that wonderful time of the year again..........

Happy St Arsewipes day

Yes it's small time..........but i can do small time tonight, and probably tomorrow :)
If only Emirates Marketing Project had ended the Goons season over weekend, so I didn’t have to worry about them borrowing our FA Cup again!

Back