• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Wait, so they had a scan, the doctor didn’t tell them the result but either put it in a balloon or gave it to someone else to put in there, which they took the training ground to pop on Instagram? I thought Kane was one of the more normal ones but I just don’t understand why someone would do this!
Its exactly what you just said. Its the “trend” now.

Wait, so they had a scan, the doctor didn’t tell them the result but either put it in a balloon or gave it to someone else to put in there, which they took the training ground to pop on Instagram? I thought Kane was one of the more normal ones but I just don’t understand why someone would do this!

Why not it’s hardly hurting anyone?

Didn’t say it was hurting anyone, just don’t understand the need to broadcast personal news or find out the sex of baby, on video via a convoluted method put together by a third party. I guess I’m just old fashioned.

Put together by a third party on his behalf though, getting someone to film it so you can share your news isn’t that weird. You make it sound like he sold the rights to someone else

Put together by a third party on his behalf though, getting someone to film it so you can share your news isn’t that weird. You make it sound like he sold the rights to someone else
No I do mean that to me it’s weird to film a reveal and then share news. I love Kane and for the most part his social meida presence is what is expected of someone in the public eye nowadays. Although I now recall someone took a picture of him proposing now too!
Like I say I’m old fashioned, I don’t post pictures of my dinner on teletext or post my feelings about my family on Facebook as it just feels conceited and method of signalling virtue.
This may be what celebs do all the time but I just haven’t seen it before due to the attention I pay to the platforms they frequent. I’m not offended by it, it’s just something I think is a bit reality star.

Last edited:
No I do mean that to me it’s weird to film a reveal and then share news. I love Kane and for the most part his social meida presence is what is expected of someone in the public eye nowadays. Although I now recall someone took a picture of him proposing now too!
Like I say I’m old fashioned, I don’t post pictures of my dinner on teletext or post my feelings about my family on Facebook as it just feels conceited and method of signalling virtue.
This may be want celebs do all the time but I just haven’t seen it before due to the attention I pay to the platforms they frequent. I’m not offended by it, it’s just something I think is a bit reality star.

The kids at work come in after a night out the previous night and just talk about what so and so put on their stories. I either work with a lot of budding writers or its a social media tjing.

Back to the football, I've just seen that Kane has played in 18 matches under Mourinho and scored 13 goals so far.
Considering that he's been adapting to a new manager, returning from injury and dealing with a weird training situation that's a pretty impressive return.

Back to the football, I've just seen that Kane has played in 18 matches under Mourinho and scored 13 goals so far.
Considering that he's been adapting to a new manager, returning from injury and dealing with a weird training situation that's a pretty impressive return.
Agreed. Really hoping that the enforced break and no Euros will enable us to see something like peak Kane next season. Still think we need to manage his workload a little better which a backup battering ram will help with (although if we are in Europa I’m sure he will still be keen to play!)

Agreed. Really hoping that the enforced break and no Euros will enable us to see something like peak Kane next season. Still think we need to manage his workload a little better which a backup battering ram will help with (although if we are in Europa I’m sure he will still be keen to play!)
A lot will dole down to how he slows down in the break as he is a player that needs to play to stay sharp

Looking at the scoring charts i cant believe Vardy is top prem scorer. Best goals to minutes is Ings closely followed by kane.

When we are good dele and son are up there.

The game is not played on paper but i would like us to find another 20 goals from somewhere.

Looking at the scoring charts i cant believe Vardy is top prem scorer. Best goals to minutes is Ings closely followed by kane.

When we are good dele and son are up there.

The game is not played on paper but i would like us to find another 20 goals from somewhere.

Kane should be getting another 20 alone.

My mate reckons he doesn’t celebrate when other players score for us this season? Can’t say I have noticed but we need to seriously improve next season if we want to keep him beyond next season IMO. If we miss top 4 again I think Kane will go in 1-2 years.

My mate reckons he doesn’t celebrate when other players score for us this season? Can’t say I have noticed but we need to seriously improve next season if we want to keep him beyond next season IMO. If we miss top 4 again I think Kane will go in 1-2 years.

I honestly think it's the last chance saloon for us with him next year. We need to do both - win something, *and* make CL.

If we win nothing, and if we don't make CL - he's out, imo. And sadly, he'd be completely within his rights to ask for a move - he will have given us about eight years of his first-team career at that point, running himself into the ground for us scoring at ludicrous rates.... and we will have won nothing by that time.

I don't give a damn what excuses Levy makes. He's always got about a hundred reasons to avoid spending on the one thing that actually matters the most at a football club - the team. But this needs to be crystal clear to club staff - our greatest player in the PL era will likely leave if we fail next year.

As for him not celebrating, a) seems overblown, and b) it's been a crap year where the objectives we probably had at the start of the season (title challenge, CL run, win something) all fell apart - in no small part due to his incompetent team-mates. The guy's ambitious, and I wouldn't blame him for just blotting this year out of his memory.

Last edited:
Back