• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He could have scored a header from Davies cross, and you could see him annoyed at himself for not making the run.

Top 15 and 5 of them played for spurs ( not all their careers, granted ). That considering our lack of front running in the league is pretty impressive.

I thought this was really sweet.
But not every player would get to use club facilities for a baby-reveal video, I bet. Perks of being one of the best players in the world, eh?

If the comment says we are having a boy the balloon pop isn’t really a reveal is it!
I have no idea what possessed him to partake in this, but I say we sign the kid up on an 18 year contract just in case...

If the comment says we are having a boy the balloon pop isn’t really a reveal is it!
I have no idea what possessed him to partake in this, but I say we sign the kid up on an 18 year contract just in case...
The kid will be a one season wonder like his dad.

Because the reveal was for him and his wife not us.

Because the reveal was for him and his wife not us.
Wait, so they had a scan, the doctor didn’t tell them the result but either put it in a balloon or gave it to someone else to put in there, which they took the training ground to pop on Instagram? I thought Kane was one of the more normal ones but I just don’t understand why someone would do this!

Back