• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Their not itk
There just another place that tweets a lot

I think they do have contacts amongst the youth team players or players' families. They usually seem pretty accurate eg hearing about youth players signing contracts that aren't necessarily publicised via the club, or development players moving on before it's formally announced.
It's probably just hearsay re Edwards but sounds feasible.

I think they do have contacts amongst the youth team players or players' families. They usually seem pretty accurate eg hearing about youth players signing contracts that aren't necessarily publicised via the club, or development players moving on before it's formally announced.
It's probably just hearsay re Edwards but sounds feasible.
I haven’t seen them tweet about the lad from Wigan we’re signing yet that’s on the athletic

Sorry but if we win the CL fans would have credited Poch and him alone
The way we got there was all about the way had dud things and everyone could see it

IF we had it would have been a Levy and Poch accreditation.
but lets not waste too much time on this ;)

Spoke to a mate who's a Saints fan, and he said we're welcome to Højbjerg as he's not that good - liable to give possession away with sloppy passing.

I haven’t seen them tweet about the lad from Wigan we’re signing yet that’s on the athletic

Maybe they don't have any contacts at Wigan? I have seen them comment on the player though after the news that we were interested came out.

I've just mentioned something they posted, which sounds feasible. I haven't claimed it's gold plated itk or anything.

Maybe they don't have any contacts at Wigan? I have seen them comment on the player though after the news that we were interested came out.

I've just mentioned something they posted, which sounds feasible. I haven't claimed it's gold plated itk or anything.
Sorry I’m not having a go at you I promise
And they do a good job of covering youth footy but I just don’t believe they have a clue about the pro game once players become seasoned pros

Spoke to a mate who's a Saints fan, and he said we're welcome to Højbjerg as he's not that good - liable to give possession away with sloppy passing.

he is decent in possession and they did the same when we signed wanyama
My issue is with him he is out performed in almost every stat but Ward Prowse who isn’t Known as a DM.... that’s scary and thats who we should be looking at

One thing seems undeniable - that Hojbjerg gives the ball away a lot. I haven’t seen enough of him to know whether that’s due to being super adventurous with his passing, or just inaccurate. Though my three Saints-supporting mates say it’s the latter.

One thing seems undeniable - that Hojbjerg gives the ball away a lot. I haven’t seen enough of him to know whether that’s due to being super adventurous with his passing, or just inaccurate. Though my three Saints-supporting mates say it’s the latter.
@Kandi1977 will be along in a minute to tell you what they really think.

Couldn't really care less what fans say, Im pretty confident Mourinho knows best about what our team needs. Listening to a lot of Spurs fans we wouldn't miss Walker, how right they were.....

I don't like the idea of that. I'm more than happy for a DM to just pass the ball safely assuming their defensive skills are up to par.

Couldn't really care less what fans say, Im pretty confident Mourinho knows best about what our team needs. Listening to a lot of Spurs fans we wouldn't miss Walker, how right they were.....

Mourinho does make mistakes as proven with Van Ginkel, Baba Rahman, Schrule, Felipe Luiz etc etc

Yeah, it seems like Saints fans don't rate him that highly. He's probably a decent player, but won't be exceptional in any way. We don't really need him for his passing though, so hopefully won't be a big problem.

Back