• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Leicester

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tottenham striker Harry Kane speaking to Sky Sports: "It was hard for him [Jose Mourinho] to come in and put his stamp on things but we have been able to do that in the last three wins.

"It's must one of those teams I seem to score a few against. We caught them on the break today and once we got ahead we just steadied the ship. The clean sheet was great."

On his second goal: "The ball got away from me to begin with so I looked to try and cut in and get the shot away. Sometimes it comes off and sometimes it doesn't. Luckily today it did.

Since Jose Mourinho's first game in charge of Tottenham in November 2019, the Lilywhites have won 44 points; only Liverpool (59), Emirates Marketing Project (50) and Man Utd (46) have picked up more in this period

That's encouraging. And surprising.

That was easy peasy.

Brilliant tactics from MouMou; sit back and break at speed. Hardly rocket science, but good to see.

Their chances were few and far between.

Vardy is not currently having a 'pardy'.

The Mou should have freshened up some VERRRY tired legs a bit earlier; it is a pis5take to bring on 2 subs after 90 mins when 3-0 up

20200719_161737.thumb.jpg.1d5790daf6f9d22e4adae067c9dc0d96.jpg

Looks like Son may have been onside as Kane has already made the pass here.

I think this squad is a good one for Mourinho. To have a front three with two top tier players in their prime and in the mould Mourinho likes is a blessing. Even a player like Davies could be part of a Mourinho title win (not saying for us, just generally from his past teams) in my opinion. Big, intelligent and aggressive. Lloris is playing well again and I think all our defensive players are going to look better and better. Lo Celso is a great all rounder, very Modric like. Great defensive effort from him today, I thought. We do need money for at least two from a central midfielder, centre back and right back and who knows if we'll get it but encouraging signs nevertheless.

Back