• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine UTD

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prerequisite?
Quite possibly.

I like women to be around a 9/8 - 9/9 anyway.

1*79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

I've only just seen the match and again I'm baffled how Kane gets booked when a clumsy centreback collides with him yet Shelvey (a very good player, but fudging mental) can kick, stamp and pull whoever he likes in the game before eventually getting booked.

I've only just seen the match and again I'm baffled how Kane gets booked when a clumsy centreback collides with him yet Shelvey (a very good player, but fudging mental) can kick, stamp and pull whoever he likes in the game before eventually getting booked.

That was a pathetic decision. Voldemort is such an absolute, total and utter bell-end, I am amazed whenever he lasts there full 90 in any match.

When I spoke to my son about Kane getting booked he said he was surprised Kanes second goal was allowed because although he got the ball he took the defender out following through. I thought Davies booking was harsh as he appeared to get his body between the player and the ball and we all know that is clever play because the pundits are always telling us that. Saint Maximin spends more time on the ground than a Pope on a world tour, every time he loses control down he goes.

When I spoke to my son about Kane getting booked he said he was surprised Kanes second goal was allowed because although he got the ball he took the defender out following through. I thought Davies booking was harsh as he appeared to get his body between the player and the ball and we all know that is clever play because the pundits are always telling us that. Saint Maximin spends more time on the ground than a Pope on a world tour, every time he loses control down he goes.

That goal was old-school. Had that been disallowed, I'd have been popping with anger!

That goal was old-school. Had that been disallowed, I'd have been popping with anger!

It's only a matter of time before Arsehole Wenger gets his wish and it becomes a no contact sport, modern plays have no shame or self awareness as they hit the deck and roll around when someone breathes on them. In the dark ages when I played you would never let anyone think they hurt you in a tackle, I've played in a couple of games where blokes played on to find out later they had broken legs.

It's only a matter of time before ******** Wenger gets his wish and it becomes a no contact sport, modern plays have no shame or self awareness as they hit the deck and roll around when someone breathes on them. In the dark ages when I played you would never let anyone think they hurt you in a tackle, I've played in a couple of games where blokes played on to find out later they had broken legs.

If you remember the '82 League Cup Final, Souness absolutely heathened Galvin around the 11th minute (and around the ankle/shin area, straight through, studs showing). It was a fudging disgraceful thing, of course he stayed on the pitch despite nearly breaking Galvin's leg. 30-odd years later I had the chance to ask Galvin about it (I relayed to him that I swore I'd heard the fudging thing from where I was standing that day). He said that in "today's game" (so 2013!) he'd have been subbed on a stretcher and out for 4 weeks with severe bruising/possible hairline fracture. Instead, the magic spray and carry on. Mental.

If you remember the '82 League Cup Final, Souness absolutely heathened Galvin around the 11th minute (and around the ankle/shin area, straight through, studs showing). It was a fudging disgraceful thing, of course he stayed on the pitch despite nearly breaking Galvin's leg. 30-odd years later I had the chance to ask Galvin about it (I relayed to him that I swore I'd heard the fudging thing from where I was standing that day). He said that in "today's game" (so 2013!) he'd have been subbed on a stretcher and out for 4 weeks with severe bruising/possible hairline fracture. Instead, the magic spray and carry on. Mental.
I too was sat near the touchline that day and remain convinced that Liverpool had a premeditated plan to cut out the supply line of Galvin's excellent crosses to Archibald and Crooks, because I also recall my horror at a vicious but quite clearly calculated Phil Neal tackle on him early on. Was clear to me they felt that that was key to winning the trophy, and so it proved.

One reason why I regard many trophies as fool's gold.

It is good to get our first away win in 5 matches in all competitions. Despite the 3-1 score, it was not really a comfortable win as we had to ride our luck. But fortunately we made use of our goal scoring chances to get this win. Credit to Kane for the 2 goals and Son for the other goal. Lo Celso, Bergwijn and Lamela deserves credit for their assist and help in all those goals. Hope we can now improve our away record with this win.

Back