• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 19/20

So if they win it this year it will be their 9th success since our last one.
Depressing.
Leeds are back after 16 years. We’ve won a single trophy in that time.

Oh but we qualified for the champions league 4 seasons in a row.
That’s alright then. Brilliant.

No European success but some domestic success.

I'd take Guardiola over Mourinho 9 times out of 8.

Domestic success with Bayern has no value, anyone could do it, they have won the league this season by a country mile despite regularly having coutinho in the side, that’s how easy it is.

Guardiola would be a long way down my list of managers, with the riches he’s had his palmares is an embarrassment.

Domestic success with Bayern has no value, anyone could do it, they have won the league this season by a country mile despite regularly having coutinho in the side, that’s how easy it is.

Guardiola would be a long way down my list of managers, with the riches he’s had his Palmares is an embarrassment.
I knew you were going to say that. Domestic success not the same as no success though is it.

He'd be close to the top of my list, money or no money, I like his style of play. Whether it would bring us any success well who knows but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I knew you were going to say that. Domestic success not the same as no success though is it.

He'd be close to the top of my list, money or no money, I like his style of play. Whether it would bring us any success well who knows but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

We could put @Spurs7891 in charge of Bayern and they’d win the Bundesliga by 10 points. The entire German football system is setup to ensure that Bayern win.

He’s Pochettino In Cashmere, we’ve already had a better manager of that style imo.

We could put @Spurs7891 in charge of Bayern and they’d win the Bundesliga by 10 points. The entire German football system is setup to ensure that Bayern win.

He’s Pochettino In Cashmere, we’ve already had a better manager of that style imo.
Domestic success is still winning something even though you are saying it is not.

I'd take Pochettino in Cashmere over Portuguese Pulis.

So Liverpool win the league, Arsenal could win the FA cup, West ham look like they could have gone down but survive and Leeds come up. Could this season be any worse?

oh and we could finish outside of a European place.

872d8a58-fed1-4e72-b682-9b5a91381b96_screenshot.jpg

Was at work then onto the pub for a afternoon pint with a few mates. Ended up staying and watching their game. Said shortly after the game started that City didn't look like they were gonna win, De Bruyne had an off day and that was that. For me, a bit like Barca, if Messi didn't play they were half the team. Same with City, if De Bruyne don't play they can be pretty but ineffective.

You just that we’ll finish above the Goons in EPL but they’ll end up with Europa spot by winning FA Cup.
I hope so. That will fudge their season with pointless matches against Pigfarmer FC in Siberia, whilst we get to train on weeknights without fixture congestion.

I have a few Gooner friends and they are full of it about what an amazing victory that was yesterday
To concede 78% possession and 22 attempts shows they were pretty brick and got lucky by parking the bus for 92 minutes
I get the feeling though if Chelsea get to the final Arsenal will turn them over

Back