• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Moyes done well to finally get structure out of a side that has talented players if you get them motivated

Weird thing is all the supposedly talented ones were on the bench, Lanzini, Felipe A, Yarmalenko etc.. He ended up having to motivate the rest to dig them out the situation

Given the uncertainty there is about future outbreaks of covid I believe the fa should be looking at a more radical proposal for next season which would reduce the number of games each team play.

I would suggest the pl be split into 3 regional leagues:
North
Midlands
South
With 2 leagues of 7 and 1 of 6
12 games for 7 team groups
10 games for 6 team group

3 teams qualify from 7 team league and 2 from 6 team league to Super league of 14 matches each team, this league will provide places for European comps.

The 12 teams who fail to qualify split into 2 leagues of 6 with the winners and runners up of each league playing in a play off for the emergency cup.

I know its radical but it reduces the number of games and keeps a lot of games interesting through out the season.

It would also allow the season to end close to it's normal time of year and let the following season to start as normal.

Ok start telling what a brick idea that is.

Liverpool, Everton, United, City, Leeds, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Burnley
Arsenal, Chelsea, West Brom, Wolves, Leicester, Sheffield
Tottenham, Southampton, West Ham, Palace, Brighton, Fulham/Brentford, Watford

I could live with it. Arsenal were always looking to move north and Stamford Bridge is in Yorkshire.

How has Farke got a job still?

From game week 1, Norwich’s attempt at PL survival has been grossly unprofessional.

Some pundit was saying the other day that Norwich will be fine next year. Said they might lose one or two of their better players but they have a style that is effective and that they should bounce straight back!
I was wondering what I was listening to..

Some pundit was saying the other day that Norwich will be fine next year. Said they might lose one or two of their better players but they have a style that is effective and that they should bounce straight back!
I was wondering what I was listening to..
I've (unfortunately) watched Norwich about 10 times this season. The only player they have that looks half decent, is Buendia.
So many big up Aarons, but in those 10 or so games I've seen, not once has he done anything that made me think that he's anything special. He's looked very average both in defence and attack.

That is quality TV

"that goal might just cheer up Nigel Pearson while he has his Sunday lunch"
"Oh maybe not, breaking news, we are hearing Nigel Pearson has just been sacked"

You shouldn't laugh, but I just had to

Back