• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight for Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th, 6th and 7th go into the Europa.

Financial fair play is a fairytale.

Traveling to Kyrgyzstan on a Thursday night during an ongoing pandemic is not worth the hassle for 2m a year.

5th, 6th and 7th go into the Europa.

Financial fair play is a fairytale.

Traveling to Kyrgyzstan on a Thursday night during an ongoing pandemic is not worth the hassle for 2m a year.

There's still the slim chance of Arsenal winning the FA cup, which means only 5th and 6th would get in.

Big difference of 5th and 6th vs 7th is that 7th enters the second qualifying round, whereas 5th and 6th join at the group stage

I have no idea what any of that means at all, what the fudge happened to odds.
Lol. Just subtract 1 to get the actual odds, i.e 13.5 is 12.5 returned or 25/2 in fraction odds. 1.68 would mean if you put a point on City you get 68p back, or 68/100 on.
In my terms it’s a happiness hedge, if Goons lose its cost me £20 and I am happy. If they win it I get 250 to drown my sorrows with. It works surprisingly well, the better Spurs do, the poorer I am but the happier I am too. It works better the Spursier the result, , i.e relegated Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was 7/1 when we only need a point but the CL final Liverpool were odds on so I couldn’t really find a sweet spot of how much I would ‘pay’ to see is win compared to what would offset the misery of losing.

Reactions: DTA
yes. I think Jose has said he wants in it. That means he would take it seriously. Like he did at Man Yoo. So if we are going to actually try and win it then its worth the dross of the group stages.

He made a comments earlier that its useful to give younger players games, and the sort of players who aren't ready for CL games. I think we'd therefore see the likes of Skipp, Parrott, Sessegnon, Gedson and Cirkin getting games, alongside a handful of senior players. Would be enough to get through the group games. The tricky thing is then how to balance the squad for the knock-out ties

Lol. Just subtract 1 to get the actual odds, i.e 13.5 is 12.5 returned or 25/2 in fraction odds. 1.68 would mean if you put a point on City you get 68p back, or 68/100 on.
In my terms it’s a happiness hedge, if Goons lose its cost me £20 and I am happy. If they win it I get 250 to drown my sorrows with. It works surprisingly well, the better Spurs do, the poorer I am but the happier I am too. It works better the Spursier the result, , i.e relegated Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was 7/1 when we only need a point but the CL final Liverpool were odds on so I couldn’t really find a sweet spot of how much I would ‘pay’ to see is win compared to what would offset the misery of losing.

Thank's its been confusing me forever but I am too lazy to google.

Isn’t 7th place now not a qualifying spot? Even if arsenal lose the final Utd will be already qualifying for Europe through the league so arsenal will get it as runners up Won’t they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back