• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Sky Sports now reporting that Southampton only looking for £25m for Hojbjerg. Seems like a very good deal

I also really like the fact that he's their captain. We have various captains (Lloris, Dier, Kane) but I wouldnt say any of them are that vocal. If this guy turned out to be a leader for us in the middle of the pitch he could add a lot more than just what he brings as a player

Sky Sports now reporting that Southampton only looking for £25m for Hojbjerg. Seems like a very good deal

I also really like the fact that he's their captain. We have various captains (Lloris, Dier, Kane) but I wouldnt say any of them are that vocal. If this guy turned out to be a leader for us in the middle of the pitch he could add a lot more than just what he brings as a player
Diers barking out stuff all the time.

According to danish newspaper "Ekstra Bladet", Pierre Emile Højbjerg has already visited Tottenhams training ground.

But so did Mane and Lemar, so it probably does not mean a damn thing.

Would be great if we could get our business done early. Kim, Hojbjerg and a RB - I'd settle for that

If you could add a young but experienced CF option in there too I'm with you 100%, that'd be as could as a window as could be expected imo. It would mean heading in to the new season with the squad balance upped a level, rather than the sheer dread heading in to the current season with contract situations / selling players with no placements / buying injured players (or that shortly became injured). Totally appreciate a lot is going to depend on outgoings.

Don't get me wrong I have high hopes for T-rooooooooooyyyy P but as we've seen post lockdown, Kane will be playing game in game out so getting someone talented enough to try to take a bit of the burden off as well as working alongside him. Shouldn't be able to blunt a teams attacking output that much with two simultaneous injuries (Kane and Son), the wails of "it only happens to us" from a few were hard to comprehend when it was of our doing to have such a clunky attacking line up.

RE Kim - It kind of goes without saying but it'd be great having Son around to help a compatriot settle in. Lord knows I've been wrong before but I like the profile of the move, could turn in to a proper club hero if it happens imo.

If you could add a young but experienced CF option in there too I'm with you 400%, that'd be as could as a window as could be expected imo. It would mean heading in to the new season with the squad balance upped a level, rather than the sheer dread heading in to the current season with contract situations / selling players with no placements / buying injured players (or that shortly became injured). Totally appreciate a lot is going to depend on outgoings.

Don't get me wrong I have high hopes for T-rooooooooooyyyy P but as we've seen post lockdown, Kane will be playing game in game out so getting someone talented enough to try to take a bit of the burden off as well as working alongside him. Shouldn't be able to blunt a teams attacking output that much with two simultaneous injuries (Kane and Son), the wails of "it only happens to us" from a few were hard to comprehend when it was of our doing to have such a clunky attacking line up.

RE Kim - It kind of goes without saying but it'd be great having Son around to help a compatriot settle in. Lord knows I've been wrong before but I like the profile of the move, could turn in to a proper club hero if it happens imo.

agreed that in an ideal world we'd get a CF in too, though I'm past expecting a 'perfect' window from Spurs!!

Looking at how easy it will be to sell our dead wood by postings on here is like listening to my missus telling me how much she thinks we'll get for "my junk" in the shed.
Lamela - lawnmower with one wheel missing, can cut the grass but you have to start on the outside and mow in a decreasing circle. Prone to breaking down and you regret giving it some more oil instead of binning it a couple of years ago.
Aurier the paddling pool with a hole you keep patching. It looks useful for about an hour but you know eventually the patch will come off and a disaster will happen.
Davies a solid ornament you are quite attached to but you don’t quite know why you bought it and have persisted with it for so long
Ndombele a beast of a sit on mower you were so excited to purchase, the instructions are all in Japanese and it seems difficult to get it working for any period of time. Bulkier than it looked in the ad too.
Winks - a lovely plant you’d nurtured since a seed, looked to be growing nicely, snapped a bit off a couple of seasons ago and seems to be unable to keep growing in any other direction than sideways.
Edit:
How can I forget the Sissoko - a monster of a hedge trimmer with an unbelievable capacity to operate for a long time without the need for refuelling. Unfortunately the blades are a bit rusty and bent so it doesn’t cut in a straight line and it’s another one we opted against selling due to some emotional attachment and a phobia of using more modern, technical alternatives.

Last edited:
Back