• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Barca - Atletico

Audacious back-heel own goal and a missed penalty for Diego Costa in the first 15 minutes. Couldn't happen to a nicer player!

Pen was a filthy dive from Carrasco IMO too.

Edit: Wait it's been re-taken due to the keeper being off the line (I think, my spanish isn't 100%..)

Must say, another shocker of a penalty decision to see Messi get his 700th. Horrendous dive from Semedo..

All of these players need to watch the Porrier Hooker fight from the weekend and then have a long hard look at themselves because it's embarrassing.

Puig looks class though, I feel like we were linked with him a while back.

Must say, another shocker of a penalty decision to see Messi get his 700th. Horrendous dive from Semedo..

All of these players need to watch the Porrier Hooker fight from the weekend and then have a long hard look at themselves because it's embarrassing.

Puig looks class though, I feel like we were linked with him a while back.
I think a few people said we should look at Puig on here (I think @Danishfurniturelover , @Finney Is Back and @thfcsteff ) but I can’t remember exactly

Out of the 10 games in La Liga tonight 7 of them had red cards. 10 Red cards shown tonight in la liga.

"Interesting" quirk of the encroachment rule in the Madrid game. Ramos tries the roll across penalty (which was never a penalty) to Benzema who's encroaching, so they get another go. Should be a red card for being a taco and laughed off the pitch.

"Interesting" quirk of the encroachment rule in the Madrid game. Ramos tries the roll across penalty (which was never a penalty) to Benzema who's encroaching, so they get another go. Should be a red card for being a taco and laughed off the pitch.

That is mad, absurd rule that they can re-take it if they've fudged it up.

So Real Madrid won La Liga and it's fair to say Messi didn't hold back in his assessment:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...weak-Barcelona-slump-defeat-home-Osasuna.html

Apologies for linking to the daily mail, there was a twitter vid of the interview but couldn't work out how to embed it.

Messi won't leave Barca. He'll be there until he retires. He's got nothing to prove elsewhere. The expectations, should he go to another club, would be very difficult to handle, even for Messi.

Back