• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I do enjoy reading about how majority of the world's western major nations are governed by right wing politicians (certainly in major democracies US, UK, Australia, Germany), majority of news outlets are right wing based, but yet there's a 'leftist' conspiracy out there controlling the world.

The right have recently become resurgent Because their support comes from middling minded people who are fed up of lefties who we’re doing well until the started to tell people what to eat, watch and how to think. People become bored of the overbearing nature of the left in my opinion.

Even Stephen Fry mentioned it in a talk where he complained that the message from the left gets lost in their shouting or their ability to re imagine perfectly plausible comments or views just to win an argument.

For my money he is spot on

All of that @Jordinho Wow, just wow.

The meeting in Utah, brass eye must have written that one it's just unbelievable.

"This is the exact opposite of what we're meant to be doing, we are supposed to be physically distancing, wearing masks"
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How the commissioner didn't start laying in to people is beyond me, fair play for keeping his cool as I'd have started telling people that it's unfortunate how their stupidity isn't only going to affect themselves etc etc

Apologies if this has been posted here before but:

In the 2001 Royal Rumble, Kane wore a mask for 54 minutes and eliminated 11 people. You can wear one to Aldi.

Ec6o7JlX0AEXVUz

I watched the first Iraq War documentary on BBC this week and I would urge anyone to watch, was a great cross section of views.

What was clear for me is that precious US presidents have huge blood on their hands, up there with Trump and that’s not me saying he is a good thing or giving him a free hit, that’s the opposite. Just that his tenure is par for the POTUS past and present.

I watched the first Iraq War documentary on BBC this week and I would urge anyone to watch, was a great cross section of views.

What was clear for me is that precious US presidents have huge blood on their hands, up there with Trump and that’s not me saying he is a good thing or giving him a free hit, that’s the opposite. Just that his tenure is par for the POTUS past and present.

I take it that you are that young that the first Gulf War in '79 is not something you remember? We should have a discussion! It is the first modern pillar to Middle East disaster, but if you really want to see the root of it all IMO, check out this book (disclosure - I have mentioned this before ages ago)...All The Shah's Men by Stephen Kinzer.
It is a vital book for understanding how the west has consistently interfered with the Middle East (even though some consider Iran "Asia" due to it's specific geographic location)."
Check out a few excerpts of nothing else, be interested in your response.

I take it that you are that young that the first Gulf War in '79 is not something you remember? We should have a discussion! It is the first modern pillar to Middle East disaster, but if you really want to see the root of it all IMO, check out this book (disclosure - I have mentioned this before ages ago)...All The Shah's Men by Stephen Kinzer.
It is a vital book for understanding how the west has consistently interfered with the Middle East (even though some consider Iran "Asia" due to it's specific geographic location)."
Check out a few excerpts of nothing else, be interested in your response.

Oh I remember, that’s my point, there are crimes past presidents are accountable for they are not.

I remember the sect of Muslims brainwashed by the US to uprise against Saddam in the first gulf war only for him to slaughter them in huge numbers and the US to be nowhere.

Will have a read up, just into the Northern Irish conflict at moment

Seems to be a large predominantly conservative movement in both UK and US against Mask wearing, linked to impinging freedoms effectively.
Nice they've got so much energy to focus on such small issues.

It's not like it covers their eyes or anything....they can still read Twitter and Facebook, and watch Netflix:rolleyes:

Don't think i've read anywhere, ever, that the mask will stop COVID spreading.

I think what has been mentioned, is that COVID spreads majority through droplets, which, if wearing a mask, will absorb some of those droplets, not all, reducing the ability to spread COVID but not stopping it.

I mean, it might all be nonsensical. But as i said before, if it reduces the chances of spreading COVID by even 1%, is that not worth it given we have 45K recorded deaths (65k if you use excess death statistic)?

It might not save anyone though, in which case, you've had to wear a mask for 30 mins whilst shopping in Tesco. Hardly been asked to walkthrough the Sahara barefoot now is it?

Don't think i've read anywhere, ever, that the mask will stop COVID spreading.

I think what has been mentioned, is that COVID spreads majority through droplets, which, if wearing a mask, will absorb some of those droplets, not all, reducing the ability to spread COVID but not stopping it.

I mean, it might all be nonsensical. But as i said before, if it reduces the chances of spreading COVID by even 1%, is that not worth it given we have 45K recorded deaths (65k if you use excess death statistic)?

It might not save anyone though, in which case, you've had to wear a mask for 30 mins whilst shopping in Tesco. Hardly been asked to walkthrough the Sahara barefoot now is it?

Yeah but then the elite pedo lizards have won.

Senate Republicans are preparing to ramp up their Obama-era probes, pushing the controversial investigations back into the spotlight as the 2020 election heats up.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who chairs the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC), told The Hill that he wants to release an interim report on an investigation linked to Hunter Biden by the time the Senate leaves for a four-week break by August 7. His staff is already drafting parts of the report.

“We’ve got a very detailed timeline. ...I’ve told staff I certainly want to get something out before the August recess, as incomplete as it is,” Johnson told The Hill. “At some point in time we’ve got [to say] ‘okay, here’s what we’ve got. Here’s the remaining questions that need to be answered’”

Trump and some of his allies have floated a discredited narrative that Joe Biden tried to remove Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin to protect Hunter Biden’s business interest in Ukraine, where he was on the board of gas company Burisma Holdings.

No evidence has indicated that either of the Bidens engaged in criminal wrongdoing. There was also widespread concern at the time — both internationally and from a bipartisan coalition in Congress, including Johnson — about corruption within Shokin's office.

The escalation comes as President Trump renewed criticism this week of Hunter Biden during a lengthy diatribe from the Rose Garden against the former vice president, who has become a growing focus for Trump as he battles a steady stream of negative poll numbers and criticism for his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“But Hunter – where’s Hunter? Where is Hunter, by the way? ...Didn’t have a job and all of a sudden he’s making a fortune. But nobody talks about that,” Trump said.

Back