• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine UTD

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He has directly assisted maybe ten goals this season for Jiminez alone. I think there's more he can do, but he has already built on what he had.
I am almost certain you're right about the qantity over quality, though I guess that's true to a degree for nearly all players.
It is
The guys good, very good but he is also blunt IMO
The reason wolves don’t get over the line as their play suggests is because their midfield doesn’t create much and they rely on the wide players
His 10 goals will all be crosses im sure

I think many on here too thought that Dembele was a blunt tool that slowed us down and had no end product. Perhaps a blunt tool has its purpose too....if its used to blunt the opposition out :)
it looks like he has but from what I’ve seen he is still blunt
He has started his stand up crosses which work well but I’d wager the quantity over quality issue may well be there still

what he does (and ASM does this too) is occupy defenders which help others

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Another win under Jose, there is still work to do but ( imo) we can see the improvement that he has got us working at. We are a lot harder to beat then we were and the players who looked like they did not care earlier in the season are now starting to show they care.

Moura for me was MOM.

I just assumed he has a muzzle and a leash for taking her out in public.

She's actually a bit of a quite one really, softly spoken ... But from the early hours of yesterday morning she turned all Geordie Shore on me, turned into a gobby northen gal... "Bruce is gonna do the double over Spurs, Jose never wins at St James Park" and "what was the score last time we went up there for an end of season game, oh yeah 5-1" ....Maxim, Carroll blah blah blah...

Pleased to report she's been de-muzzled for the past hour or so and up to now all is well, not a peep ...

She's actually a bit of a quite one really, softly spoken ... But from the early hours of yesterday morning she turned all Geordie Shore on me, turned into a gobby northen gal... "Bruce is gonna do the double over Spurs, Jose never wins at St James Park" and "what was the score last time we went up there for an end of season game, oh yeah 5-1" ....Maxim, Carroll blah blah blah...

Pleased to report she's been de-muzzled for the past hour or so and up to now all is well, not a peep ...
Glad to see that post was taken in the manner intended!

I spent some time putting mine in a Geordie girl when I was at uni. Lots of fun but she was a fudging head case.

Glad to see that post was taken in the manner intended!

I spent some time putting mine in a Geordie girl when I was at uni. Lots of fun but she was a fudging head case.

She's a Durham lass - best North East women are from Durham so she tells me . ... Call her a Geordie and you get that stare...

My past Geordie girl experience was a night in Blackpool , very messy ....

Harry and Son don’t play as a partnership

How many times am I seeing these two turn down the simple pass to each other, or am I just imagining it? ...

I'm not expecting an Archibald/Crooks or a Berba/Keano type understanding of each others play but at times, watching them play solo can be very frustrating ...

How many times am I seeing these two turn down the simple pass to each other, or am I just imagining it? ...

I'm not expecting an Archibald/Crooks or a Berba/Keano type understanding of each others play but at times, watching them play solo can be very frustrating ...
I noticed it too. Not too worrying if they are both scoring. It's probably Mourinho at work, he likes the competition between players.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk

Groin injury apparently
Ritchie is an out and out winger
Decent player but really not one to step up for a team that plans to challenge for honours IMO. His replacement at Bournemouth is available on a free don’t forget
Lo Celso's stretch to squeeze the ball through to Son [for our first goal]wouldn't have done his groin any favours then.

Didn't Richie play centrally for Bournemouth? I seem to remember him playing more of an Eriksen role, pulling the strings from deep and occasionally shooting from range.

I noticed it too. Not too worrying if they are both scoring. It's probably Mourinho at work, he likes the competition between players.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk

Yeah maybe ......I don't mind all that once the game is won ... I'd love it, we see either of them turn down a shot on goal in order to just put it on the plate for the other or for another team mate...

Get in there!!

How slow are Barcode defenders they struggled to keep up with Lamela!

They're pretending they can't keep up as they know the reality of being the nearest player to Erik means they're gonna get a finger in the eye , an elbow to the ribs etc...

Yeah maybe ......I don't mind all that once the game is won ... I'd love it, we see either of them turn down a shot on goal in order to just put it on the plate for the other or for another team mate...
There's no excuse! You ALWAYS pass to a better placed team mate, unless you are at least 3 goals up, and is on a hat-trick or golden boot. No other exceptions! There's no I in Team!

I think many on here too thought that Dembele was a blunt tool that slowed us down and had no end product.

I remember the odd comment about his shooting. Other than that, I think that everyone on here agreed that he was brilliant.

Lo Celso's stretch to squeeze the ball through to Son [for our first goal]wouldn't have done his groin any favours then.

Didn't Richie play centrally for Bournemouth? I seem to remember him playing more of an Eriksen role, pulling the strings from deep and occasionally shooting from range.
Fraser did
He may have but he is very one footed

I remember the odd comment about his shooting. Other than that, I think that everyone on here agreed that he was brilliant.
Before he settled down into his final roll there was definitely frustration at what he offered (might of been frustration with someone so obviously talented)

So now we have two prolific but selfish strikers?

YIPPEE! Long may that continue. :p

Back